• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only 11 Days left . . .

E&B's Mom

Mouseketeer
and I ran out of stuff to plan. Have all trip necessary purchases, have our packing list, will buy our tix this week-end. I'm so anxious to do something else fun in the way of planning, but I've run out of ideas (also have a very busy 11 days left). Any ideas?

I wish I had only 11 days left. I can't wait until our trip in July. I agree with that the planning of the trip is half the fun.

Have a fun trip! :wave:

I wish I had some ideas for you, so that I could be using them too! I am so anxious to start packing! It is taking all of my willpower to leave the clothes in the closet!:p

Kristy

Do you have a list of "must-do" activities? :p I'm pretty much done all my planning ... I'm just relaxing right now. I'm going to start packing my suitcase on the weekend.

I finally passed that 11 day mark and am down to 3. Start talking to kid's teachers to remind them when you are leaving so they can get homework ready, start confirming reservations, make sure shorts fit if you're not in warm weather climate yet (we aren't), start bugging DH to make sure he doesn't leave EVERYTHING until the last minute. Those are a few of the things that I've been doing. They don't take too long but it does help the time pass. If you're REALLY bored you can come help me clean my house!!??

Im down to 9 days too and I wasnt as strong. I've already halfway packed up my stuff. I dont know who is happier me or my son.:p Have a wonderful time.

Hey beautybelle we'll be there on the 16th too!

I can't wait to start packing, but it'll only take me a couple of hours. And if I did, then what would I have left to do? Oh right....read the DISboards. LOL.

E&B's Mom, if you have *really* run out of things to do, you could always pre-arrange outfits for each day according to the weather forecasts :teeth:

Q

So no one wants to help me clean my house??!! Come on I can use all the help I can get!!! Can't come home to a dirty house you know.

When I started packing I was thinking to myself "Geez I've started way too early" but as I went on I realized that I was very glad that I did because it took me like all day almost to pack what I did and I still havent got it all done. I am waiting till the last min to do the undies and toiletries (have to use them ya know. LOL) the rest of the stuff is stuff that I bought for the trip

7 days left (after today) and I succombed to temptation. I've got all of 1 DS's clothes ready and have started on the other DS too. The really funny thing, DH has started pulling out his clothes to pack too.

Sorry Perpetualplanner. I gave my house a GOOD spring cleaning two months ago when I was trying to find stuff to keep my mind off this trip. Don't want to do it again.

This week-end I have to take my Brownie Troop (7 little girls, me and a co-leader) camping, so that ought to kill acouple more days of waiting. Then, I'm allowing myself to start packing after I unpack from camping.

Oh, a funny thing! We've all been getting in shape for all that walking. I've been going to the gym three times a week and focusing on treadmill and stairs. My DD7 has even been going with me (uses the stuff under VERY close supervision). My DH was ver sick last fall and was in a coma for 6 days. He lost all strenth but has finally got it back after neing super committed to the gym. Then, yesterday, 8 dyas before we leve, he walks into a wall and breaks his baby toe! We are all hysterical thinking of it. My DD7 even told him, as he was on his way out of the room after tucking her in last night, "Daddy, watch out for the wall on your way out." I can't wait to see him limping all over WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter