Online Crop 5-6-11- opens

Well, I got 2 pages done while here! I am going to go spend some time with DH. Might come back a little later.

Ok back to say hi! Sorry I missed Lisa.

Went to order pics using CVS' 50 for $5 but was so overwhelmed by where to start.:lmao: I am sooooo far behind.

OK pulled out scrapbook of housebuilding project - ordering pics from where I left off. Brilliant!!

Thanks for the motivation!

Glad you figured out what to order- I understand the overwhelmed part of things.

Rebecca

I just finished up my pet swap letters so I will be off a bit more working on the house some.

Did anyone decide to do the challenge?

Rebecca

I'm back--finished making dinner then ate with DH :) Now I'm hoping to get lots done!

ETA the boards are being painfully slow at my house right now!!!!!

Well I was planning on joining in tonight after the girls leave. But apparently we have dinner reservations at a fancy restaurant but DBF didnt plan it all the way through. So off to find something to wear, get ready, and find somewhere for DD#1 to go. I thought he had something different planned. hmmmm what will the night bring??

have a wonderful evening ladies.

Well I was planning on joining in tonight after the girls leave. But apparently we have dinner reservations at a fancy restaurant but DBF didnt plan it all the way through. So off to find something to wear, get ready, and find somewhere for DD#1 to go. I thought he had something different planned. hmmmm what will the night bring??

have a wonderful evening ladies.

Have an awesome time Rachal- at least he was thinking of you!

Rebecca

I am getting ready to post the Scavenger Hunt- There will not be any losers- we will all just be winners as this should just give us more sites to help us find inspiration, shopping, and such on the web.

I will be posting a list of sites to find- actually I will give you a category and you find sites that fit and then put together a list of the categories and the sites that fit each one (you may list more than one if you wish. I will also post a seperate thread with the scavenger hunt in it. I ask that you post there your completed hunt- as it will be a resource to all of us.

My suggestion would be to open a word document and copy the hunt list there and then copy and paste the url links for the sites you find in the word document and then finally copy the whole document here into a post - this way your work won't accidentally get lost and you won't be tied up trying to get all of the links at once.

Rebecca

I posted the scavneger hunt on the first page but I will post it here in case anyone has trouble looking back.

Scavenger Hunt

Directions: Copy these items and add a link for each one. Please post both here on the crop and on the seperate thread I will start for the scavenger hunt answers.

1. Your favorite site for cutting files

2. A blog about cardmaking

3. a blog/site with layout sketches

4. favorite site for buying paper

5. favorite type of adhesive (may be a link to a photo or a spot to purchase it at)

6. favorite type of embellishment (may be a link to a photo or a spot to purchase it at)

7. favorite site for learning new techniques or how tos

8. something you go to when you want to get organized

9. place to find inspiring layouts

10. favorite scrapping tool (may be a link to a photo or a spot to purchase it at)

Have fun!

Rebecca

Hello Ladies!

Just checking-in between my last minute packing trips. Just told Jacka about the trip, by way of a pizza with a pepperoni head Mickey head. :goodvibes

Rachel, Have fun...maybe you will come home with something shiny!

Have an awesome time Rachal- at least he was thinking of you!

Rebecca

Thanks :goodvibes He called to tell me to get ready and then said "oh, i didnt think this through, you probably dont have anything nice that fits right now huh" :lmao:

NOt sure what I am gonna do with him. :confused3

Okay, so I've been bad, very, very bad. I went downstairs to keep working on the pages I was working on this afternoon, but there, staring me in the face was the quilt I'm entering into our Guild's show on June 4th (has to be turned in on May 31st for Judging). I still have two sides of the binding to hand sew on, the rod pocket and a label. Instead of scrapping, I worked on the binding.

:confused3

Oh well, there's the rest of the weekend, right?!?

Okay, so I've been bad, very, very bad. I went downstairs to keep working on the pages I was working on this afternoon, but there, staring me in the face was the quilt I'm entering into our Guild's show on June 4th (has to be turned in on May 31st for Judging). I still had two sides of the binding to hand sew on, the rod pocket and a label. Instead of scrapping, I worked on the binding.

:confused3

Oh well, there's the rest of the weekend, right?!?

Hey you were crafting- while most of us are scrapping (or working on swaps) you were quilting- I am fine with that- our feeling was anyonewho crafted could do there crafting with us when we started- we aren't saying you have to scrap.

Rebecca

I know, but I so wanted to do some more scrapping. It's been a while. However, the deadline is looming and in addition to that quilt, I have to put a label on another one that is also being submitted.

Too manay things to do, too little time.

Hi ladies. Finally back from dds dance classes and ds baseball game. Have ds's uniform top in the wash and his pants soaking in Shout, so I'm ready to play. I won't have time for the timed challenge, but I want to do the first one and the hunt.

Hey, hubby had to go mail bills so I got the computer for a minute ;)
I saw the "hunt"
1) http://www.mardenz.blogspot.com/
all of the rest - I google & see what it gets me
I do like MyPinkStamper but I don't have her in my favorites (think I go there from facebook or my bloglist)

What type of quilt are you making?? My mom makes them alot (I got 2 that are hand done) I do a few myself but mine are machine & for use around the house (or if my youngest gets them outside on the swing)

Hey, hubby had to go mail bills so I got the computer for a minute ;)
I saw the "hunt"
1) http://www.mardenz.blogspot.com/
all of the rest - I google & see what it gets me
I do like MyPinkStamper but I don't have her in my favorites (think I go there from facebook or my bloglist)

What type of quilt are you making?? My mom makes them alot (I got 2 that are hand done) I do a few myself but mine are machine & for use around the house (or if my youngest gets them outside on the swing)

I figured some things might be on people's favorites and other might have to be searched for.

Rebecca

I just enjoy searching - never know what comes up with google (crazy pictures for me lately - gov ratcliffe was giving me problems for days)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter