• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online check-in or no?

bangzoom6877

DIS Veteran
We check in to BWV on July 20th. In the past we've never done online check-in because we were afraid our room request wouldn't be honored. We always stay in a standard view one-bedroom villa, and I request to be on the top floor across from the bus stop. We've done this twice so far and got the request, except it was third floor instead of 4th floor, no big deal at all. We actually ended up in the same exact villa both times! I know a request is still just a request but I was under the impression that it was more likely to be honored without doing online check-in. Our last trip was two years ago, so I was wondering if this is still the way we should do it, or if we should do the online check-in.

Thanks in advance!

I can't speak for BWV, but I've done on-line check-in twice at other resorts, and I'll never waste my time again. Both times, the check-in at the desk took just as long. I've heard wonderful stories of how they just hand you your welcome packet, tell you your room #, and you're on your way. Sadly, that hasn't been our experience, so we'll never do on-line check-in again.

I have had more requests met using online check-in than before it started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter