Online ADRs Thread (Updated FAQ 9/9/9)

I booked with AAA and I still can't get it to recognize my reservation. Is this happening to anyone else? I can book my ADR's on Friday and would love to do them online. Never mind it was able to associate it with my dining just not under My Disney Vacation area.

I happened to be on the phone tonight with CRO (not sure what it's now called) regarding resort info. Anyways, the CM reminded me to call back Sun morning to make my 90 day dining ADR's. I then asked about making them all (90+10) online. She said I could only book 90 days out online therefore if I needed to make 90+10 I needed to call. Is this correct or is the CM mis-informed? Thanks everyone.

If you booked directly with Disney, you should be able to do the 90+10 online. There is a place in the dining system to enter your resort confirmation number and it will unlock the additional days.

It's a good idea to try it out beforehand so you are familiar with the screen layout and you can test the confirmation number to make sure it works for you.

If you booked directly with Disney, you should be able to do the 90+10 online. There is a place in the dining system to enter your resort confirmation number and it will unlock the additional days.

It's a good idea to try it out beforehand so you are familiar with the screen layout and you can test the confirmation number to make sure it works for you.

Yes I booked directly with Disney so I thought 90+10 online was ok. I will start testing the site, thank you!

Does anyone know the earliest you are allowed to book the last few days of ADR's if you are staying more than 10 days?

I'm staying at Pop so I can call/online and do the first 10 days worth. Then do I wait another 10 days and book the last few days worth? Or do I have to do each day after that exactly 90 days?

If I want to use the online reservation does it have to be 7:00am ET or is it available at 12:00 midnight ET ????:confused3

thank you thank you .... I was hoping not having to get up early:surfweb:

I will have to.....:rotfl2:

Here's a new one, tried to retrieve my ADR for Wishes Dessert Party and it didn't work - but instead of a proper error message I got the code E02020217100 displayed.

None of my bookings linked to our POR stay would load either (standard error message about calling WDW-DINE) however the ones linked to our follow-on Beach Club booking for the next week DID retrieve correctly.

All of these bookings were made by phone, quoting the same telephone number, but this is the first time I've been able to get anything tied to my UK phone number to retrieve via the dining system.

Andre

I'm staying at Pop so I can call/online and do the first 10 days worth. Then do I wait another 10 days and book the last few days worth? Or do I have to do each day after that exactly 90 days?

I'm afraid it's 90 days before each and every extra booking, the +10 facility only works linked from your arrival day at the hotel. If you're worried, you could always make a split hotel booking to get a second arrival day...

Andre

Since the October hours are out, I went and played around with the online booking system a little since I can make our ADRs on Saturday. I almost wish I hadn't! I tried to make ADRS for my restaurants for the times I wanted, but one week earlier (since my window doesn't open 'til Saturday). I didn't like what I was seeing - I could get hardly anything. I know this does not mean I won't get what I want during my week, but it is a little discouraging. I'm not nearly as excited as I was . . .:worried:

I totally feel your nervousness. I'm in the same boat. My ADR day is the 5th, Sun....so this past Sun I logged on to see what would be available if I were to be booking that day, but of course I could only check what was available the Sat before I get there, and for that day only since of course the +10 didn't pop up. Well....that got me completely prepared for not being able to get any ADRs I had wanted on that first night. It was good in a way because it's really made me rethink my plans and make many backups. I think when I log on this Sun, I won't even go for what I want on that first night, I'll just try plugging them important ADRs into days later in my stay. But I hear ya, my gut did flipflops, too...not a good feeling and it took some of the air out of my balloon, too. Sunday can't get here soon enough. I'm dreaming about booking my ADRs at night. ugh!

Does the online system automaticly let you make the exta 10 days of adr's or do you need to put your reservation number in somewhere?

Does the online system automaticly let you make the exta 10 days of adr's or do you need to put your reservation number in somewhere?

If memory serves, I think the only thing it requests is your name, phone number and e-mail address. I don't think it even requested my mailing address.

Does anyone know the earliest you are allowed to book the last few days of ADR's if you are staying more than 10 days?

Each day you will get one additional day added to your window. So at 90 days out, you will get check in plus 10. The next day you will get the 11th day out, etc....You will have to get up early every morning from then on out, but you will have the earliest possible access to all those days.

Where and how do you do the on line booking?We will be traveling with 6 adults and 1 child and have 3 rooms booked,can we make the ressie for all of us at once (since we will be in different rooms) like when you call or do you have to put in any info for each room.Also do you have to put in any credit card info?Thanks.

I can't figure the quickest way to find restaurants? :confused3 Do you type the name in the search, have them in favorites, use the filters??? We have 3 biggies CRT, LeCelier & Ohana. And I've been playing yet still don't have a plan. :confused:

I'm sorry if this question has been answered already, I've read through the first 14 pages of this thread, and the last few pages, and didn't see it.

Is there a best "strategy" for making ADR's using this new system? More specificially, when you log onto the system, is it best to pull up the most important ones first (like CRT, for example) and just quickly plug them in wherever you can and then go back and fill in with the less popular ones? Or are people just going day by day? I just don't have a great visual of how this works, and I don't have my resort number with me (I'm at work) to give it a try yet. Any tips on the best ways to use the system to get what you want would be helpful!! :goodvibes

Where and how do you do the on line booking?We will be traveling with 6 adults and 1 child and have 3 rooms booked,can we make the ressie for all of us at once (since we will be in different rooms) like when you call or do you have to put in any info for each room.Also do you have to put in any credit card info?Thanks.

You can make the ADR's for everyone. However, if you are splitting up with some of you going to different places for the same meal, I would suggest having each party make their own. Rumors abound on these boards that some dining CM's are cancelling what appear to be double bookings. So if there were 2 dinner ADR's under your name, you might run that small risk.

They will ask for a CC number at the end if you have booked any of the places that require a CC guarantee. If you are on the dining plan and booking any place that requires payment, they will ask for the CC number, but not charge you assuming that you are using your dining credits to pay for it.

I'm sorry if this question has been answered already, I've read through the first 14 pages of this thread, and the last few pages, and didn't see it.

Is there a best "strategy" for making ADR's using this new system? More specificially, when you log onto the system, is it best to pull up the most important ones first (like CRT, for example) and just quickly plug them in wherever you can and then go back and fill in with the less popular ones? Or are people just going day by day? I just don't have a great visual of how this works, and I don't have my resort number with me (I'm at work) to give it a try yet. Any tips on the best ways to use the system to get what you want would be helpful!! :goodvibes

You still should do the most popular ones first. Of the ones you have listed, they will all be challenging, so I would recommend starting with the one of the three most important to YOU. Others will be doing the same thing as you, and as soon as they put it in their cart, you will not have access to it.

Also, try to plan those 3 as late into your trip as possible. If you plan something on your first day, people will have had access to book that date for up 10 to days already under their 90 + 10.

Good luck!

I highly recommend getting your 3 or 4 most important ones, then checking out before encountering any system problems. While that is not LIKELY, it is POSSIBLE.

Looks like we have almost the same ??? I can't wait until we get off this sticky & on the real threads :rolleyes: hopefully someone will see us here & answer...soon :yay:

:thumbsup2 thanks mom2rtk! Anymore tips? Plzzz keep them coming! :cheer2:

we are staying one night at POR then moving to VWL. will i have any trouble making online ADRs w/a split reservation? thanks:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter