Online adr question

Evad

Livin The Dream
When I go online and make an adr for 4 people I never get the time I want but if I bump it up to 5 people the time I want is available. Can I just book for 5 and then show up with 4??

Thanks

They have two top, four top and six top tables. All the four top tables are booked but they have six top tables available. That is why they are showing availablity.

Yes! For a few of our reservations for our trip last week I booked for 3 people even though it was only DH and I. Theres a flaw in the booking system that makes a table available for one more person. We showed up with just the two of us and the CM checking us in didn't say anything about it.

They have two top, four top and six top tables. All the four top tables are booked but they have six top tables available. That is why they are showing availablity.

While that is true, try booking some of the Signature restaurants as a solo diner.:rotfl: Several will have openings for two, but not one.:confused3 As a solo diner you will be placed at either a two topper or sometimes even a four topper, but when you try to book you are told there is no availability. I know the last time I ate at Jiko, I could not get a table for one, but did get one for two. When I showed up solo, I was seated at one of those four top tables next to the window.:confused3 The same thing happened that same trip at the Flying Fish. I was forced to make an ADR for two, but then when I got there they tried to seat me at a four topper. There I asked to eat at the bar, so maybe a walk up could get that four topper.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter