One food you could eat every day and not get tired of

I have eaten a whole wheat English muffin with vanilla almond butter on it for breakfast almost everyday for years.

Boiled seafood. I probably eat it 1/2 the week most weeks now but would do more if I could.

Pasta. My kid could live off of mac & cheese. It's gotten to when we go out we seek out good mac & cheese. It's kind of sad that a lot of restaurants now have Kraft mac & cheese as a kids menu item, but really, really good mac & cheese is different. I've tried at home and can't figure it out. I can't get the cheese to "emulsify" unless it's a cheese sauce like Velveeta. It's wasn't the version from their kids menu, but Black Bear Diner had a great mac & cheese as an adult side or a large entree, but that's gone. My kid is devastated that it's gone.

For some reason I'm thinking of what it would be like to be stranded somewhere with only a single food source.

GrizzledFaithfulChamois-mobile.mp4

Pasta. My kid could live off of mac & cheese. It's gotten to when we go out we seek out good mac & cheese. It's kind of sad that a lot of restaurants now have Kraft mac & cheese as a kids menu item, but really, really good mac & cheese is different. I've tried at home and can't figure it out. I can't get the cheese to "emulsify" unless it's a cheese sauce like Velveeta. It's wasn't the version from their kids menu, but Black Bear Diner had a great mac & cheese as an adult side or a large entree, but that's gone. My kid is devastated that it's gone.
You make a white sauce first and blend the cheese into that.

The only thing I can think of is some type of chocolate. Other than that I really don't think there is a food that I could eat literally every single day and not get tired of. I can't do that, I have to mix it up a little. There are plenty of things that I like and eat often, but every day? No.

Plain greek yogurt. I eat it 95% of the time for breakfast. Delicious with a wee bit of granola for crunch, and fresh fruit (if I have it).

Ribeye steak.
While I prefer it cooked medium, as long as it has had some cooking, and as long as it it's burned to a crisp, it's a different meal every day. Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, and Well done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter