One day VIP tour report

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
DD saw someone had a vip share on Facebook and we were the last 2 to join for a group of 10 - moms with their daughters.

The tour started at noon at Epcot.
Frozen
Remi- which was Evacuated after we left.
Bathroom back
Soaring. We left that park at 130.

MK
Everyone got waters.
Splash Mountain.
Big Thunder Mountain (guide did not want to get stuck with the 3pm parade)
I literally threw cash at a vendor no wait for a frozen banana (no line) I had no lunch. :)
Peter Pan.
Seven DMT
Space M
BuzzLY
Bathroom break, while tour guide got Starbucks for everyone.

HS
Tower of terror
I got a pretzel for DD - I did not ride this ride. And the guides meet us with snacks when we got out of the van at this park. Chips.
MMRR
TSM
Bathroom
SD
SR
ROTR the guide put us in the line for this ; that was our 7 hours with her. We got on the ride 6:49 off the ride at 7:04pm

DD and I had bought lightening for FOP. 7:25pm and Everest was back open.

DD is finishing her masters this week and classes are Tuesday Thursday - so Wednesday. Is the go day!

Uber was $35 to AK and you had to walk pass the bus to get to Uber!

At FOP they were calling for singles riders. So we split. To get to ride Everest too.
I made Everest line at 830, park close. DD did not make the line but a pastry shop called out to her and said hey you- your a winner and gave her a free pastry.

Back to MK late night hours 1am. Uber $45. We did take the bus.

Food peco bill. We were so hungry.
Pirates was down but we chose to sit and wait 5 minutes and it came up in 2.
We decided to do anything walk on.
HM
It’s a small world- we were laughing we were going to get a boat to ourselves. So then the cast member . Thought it was a hoot too - and they put the other peeps- just a few - in the other boat - that was there at the same time- so we did have the boat to ourselves.
Carousel
Tea Cups
Buzz rode x 2
Wandered out through the shops on the right side. Left at
12:45.
The car was there, DD wanted Wendy’s for lunch so we decided to get it and ride to the park. And have a change of clothes, possible rain.

Passed on Peter Pan It was walk on!
Passed on the car track thing it was walk on. Dumbo looked like no wait. SDMT less than 30 minute wait. SpaceM had no outside line when we were at buzz.

DD saw someone had a vip share on Facebook and we were the last 2 to join for a group of 10 - moms with their daughters.

Frozen
Bathroom back

MK
Everyone got waters.
Splash Mountain.
I literally threw cash at a vendor no wait for a frozen banana (no line) I had no lunch. :)
Peter Pan.
Seven DMT
Space M
BuzzLY

HS
Tower of terror
I got a pretzel for DD - I did not ride this ride. And the guides meet us with snacks when we got out of the van at this park. Chips.
MMRR
TSM
Bathroom
SD
SR
ROTR the guide put us in the line for this ; that was our 7 hours with her. We got on the ride 6:49 off the ride at 7:04pm

DD is finishing her masters this week and classes are Tuesday Thursday - so Wednesday. Is the go day!

At FOP they were calling for singles riders. So we split. To get to ride Everest too.
I made Everest line at 830, park close. DD did not make the line but a pastry shop called out to her and said hey you- your a winner and gave her a free pastry.

HM
It’s a small world- we were laughing we were going to get a boat to ourselves. So then the cast member . Thought it was a hoot too - and they put the other peeps- just a few - in the other boat - that was there at the same time- so we did have the boat to ourselves.
Carousel
Tea Cups
Buzz rode x 2
The car was there, DD wanted Wendy’s for lunch so we decided to get it and ride to the park. And have a change of clothes, possible rain.

Passed on the car track thing it was walk on. Dumbo looked like no wait. SDMT less than 30 minute wait. SpaceM had no outside line when we were at buzz.
Sounds like an amazing day. What was your part of the cost?

$297.50each.

It was $425 an hour for that day. So she did it fairly. 10 people x 7 hours then divided by 10. Tip was $100 for each group of two encouraged/instructed by our Facebook leader.
Totally drama free day. The list of rides were already listed when we joined the group. I believe DD said a group of 2 dropped out, so we got to join.

It said prior. They were not stopping for food, only snacks and drinks.

Frozen
Bathroom back

MK
Everyone got waters.
Splash Mountain.
Peter Pan.
Seven DMT
Space M
BuzzLY

HS
Tower of terror
MMRR
TSM
Bathroom
SD
SR

HM
Carousel
Tea Cups
Buzz rode x 2

Sounds like fun! I'm going with my twins who are graduating from college and would love to join a group. Good idea to look on Facebook.

Thanks for the post. We have our VIP tour on the Wednesday the 29th. We are staying at Bay Lake, so we are meeting at 8:15 then straight to MK, HS and ending at Epcot. I called yesterday about Tron and they said they couldn't promise that ride but would make a not if can be included.

I have my tour on March 25. I called today and they said I would need to either do a virtual queue or a lightening lane. I guess I am going to have to hope for the best and try to get a lightening lane.

I have my tour on March 25. I called today and they said I would need to either do a virtual queue or a lightning lane. I guess I am going to have to hope for the best and try to get a lightning lane.
VIPs were allowed to start doing Tron on March 25 and it was awesome. I also purchased a lightning lane so I was able to do Tron twice. I rode in the first car and the second time, our VIP said it was designed for the fourth car. They are definitely two different experiences and the fourth car you felt more like you were in the movie world.

I was also able to do Tron on my private tour on the 29th as well. My tour guide did warn me that they preferred that you do it before 10 am. We actually rode Tron 3 times, virtual queue and lightening lane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter