One bedroom at VWL

jpolak

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip :flower: for the end of August, will this room be difficult to get? Will I need to make my res. on a daily basis? or can I do it all at once?

You should be ok with the end of August. Last year, I booked 8 nights BCV at the 7 month mark (studio, though) without a problem.

Good Luck!! :flower:

I always call day to day. I figure for the 5 minutes each day I spend worrying about NOT getting the ressie, why not just call? I don't think you have a problem that time of year.

When you call the first day, ask about how availabiltiy looks. If it is wide open you won't have to worry, if not call everyday or every couple of days. I usually make 2 or 3 phone calls for a one week reservation. Our vacation times are limited because of school schedules, so we are not flexible. I don't want to take any chances that I won't be able to get my reservation. Good luck!

We stayed at a 1BR in WLV in late August of this year, and we didn't make our reservation until June. When I made the call I was told that they had plenty of rooms available.

Thank you so much for the info. Any ideas on how to make the waiting less painful?

I had a ressie at OKW for the end of August this year and was able to switch to a 1 BR at VWL about 7 days out (although I think they had to pull the room from CRO for me). We made the OKW ressie about 6 weeks out. End of August shouldn't be difficult. :earsboy:

I got a studio just 3 weeks ahead of time for the middle of August, and I have been able to do that for three years in a row, so I don't think you should have a problem. It always seems empty at that time of year, at least compared to Spring Break, Christmas and the 4th of July. WL is laid back at that time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter