!~!~! On to "V" we go !~!~!.....CLOSED!!

PM coming.
Between holidays, and computer issues I missed the last one. (Got a new computer though! :cool1: :thumbsup2)

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! :cheer2:party::rockband:

Good to see you back, Barbara. We were getting worried about you.

So we're at 8 :yay: and all the regulars are back, plus a couple newer alphabet exchangers :woohoo:

Will there be anyone else?

I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to go to the mall. I'm pretty sure a few stores will be open, just not sure which ones.

All the stores here are open....regular Sunday hours. So pretty much at the mall 11-6.

We're having my birthday celebration today since I will be in WDW on the actual day :yay:
Waiting for DS and DDIL to get here.
Hoping for a lot of Disney gift cards ;)

that sounds nice. I hope you get those Disney gift cards!

And I ended up just doing some basic shopping. Decided to hit the mall tomorrow.

I did......now between Christmas and birthday I have $300 to spend :yay:
Also got the Thomas Kincade Snow White art from the Disney Store and DD cross stitched a cute Mickey picture for me.......a very Disney birthday!

Anyone else?

I have a feeling that might be it for sign-ups. I may hand out names a bit early..........maybe Wed. evening.

Okay.......this will be the last day for sign ups. Names will go out this evening :yay:

Just going to close it down for sign-ups.

So names will be going out now.

We ended up with 9 people :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter