!~!~! On to "V" we go !~!~!.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:woohoo: We are now up to "V" on the alphabet exchange!! Can you believe it.....we're almost done!!
Details......$5.00 minimum. Must be mailed first class or priority.
All items must start with a V. You can send one item or several less expensive ones.

DATE CHANGESign-ups go until January 4 and mail date is January 13.
"W" will start January 20.

If you want to play, PM me:
Your name
Address
Number of exchanges you want to do
e-mail address
willing to elf, if needed
willing to send international, if needed

Children are welcome to join in. If you are signing up a child, include gender and age.

Hopefully we will get a better turnout than we had for "U" ::yes::

That makes 3 of us.
Hope some of the regulars come back now that the holidays are winding down......and new exchangers to the alphabet are welcome. Only a few letters to go!!

nope....that will be it.
The next scavenger hunt will be a color one, so that should cover them all at once.
maybe in a couple years, we can do this again. We went from 14-15 people down to 4, so we'll see.

Got you down, Cindy. So far we are at the same four that were in "U". Plenty of time, so hope some more people join in ::yes::

V isn't too hard. I've already got 4 or 5 things & have an idea for a few more.

Vanilla
votive
variety
van
vehicle
Valencia
veranda
Vicks
violet
velvet
valrhona ;)
victory
vice
victim

great!

this one isn't too hard, and W won't be either. But X? I've been racking my brain for that one already. that's going to be hard!

Yeah, I figured that's what I'd have to do. I've also seen some things called "xtreme".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter