On Their Way Back to you! Disney Events Element and Pages!

To those in the flower and garden group...I was thinking of doing pieces associated with the Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden. Any objections? (There's lots more to choose from if you already have a lot of Tink/Fairy pieces)

To those in the flower and garden group...I was thinking of doing pieces associated with the Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden. Any objections? (There's lots more to choose from if you already have a lot of Tink/Fairy pieces)

When I went there was no Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden, so I wouldn't be able to use those pieces. :sad2:

here are my three sketch pages....

group E disney xmas "a magical christmas" used single page sketch #4
I included 6 strips for journaling

P1110717.jpg

group F mvmcp general "a holiday with character" used double page sketch #21 left side...added a 2x3 box for journaling

P1110719.jpg

group G - xmas decorations "Deck the World" used single page sketch #16...added a journal box here instead of the lines

P1110718.jpg

How are things going ladies?

I have not started yet. Might do that this weekend if we have any down time. :)

I am hoping to have time to start something this weekend- but we are having a yard sale saturday and yanking the dilapidated deck off of our house on Sunday....so it's looking more like I'll be brainstorming. :)

Lisa, you're pages look fantastic! as usual :) I just love the "Deck the World" title!

I am hoping to have time to start something this weekend- but we are having a yard sale saturday and yanking the dilapidated deck off of our house on Sunday....so it's looking more like I'll be brainstorming. :)

Lisa, you're pages look fantastic! as usual :) I just love the "Deck the World" title!

thanks :goodvibes.....good luck with the yard sale and remodel!

Love them Lisa! I think I get all 3!:cool1:

Hope to start these next week.

Cassey

yes you do! happy you love them! think Erin is in one of the groups too!

here are my element groups

#E - "holiday magic"

P1110721.jpg

#F "santa mickey" the hat is glittered and flocked with a little pom ...the letters red is shiny

P1110720.jpg

#G "trees of mickey's world" (I changed my title) the trees are many different papers of MH's..it measures about 10" tall...the colors are a bit washed out...

P1110722.jpg

I love that tree!!! I'm going to have to make one...since I'm not in that group....

Wow Lisa great work!! Have not got started but plan on getting it done this week. Right now I am trying to get my craft room in working order (which i seem to be doing all the time. Never seems to be organized just right. That is what I get for having OCD)

What would you think of the title "A Very Mickey Christmas"?
I love the tree! and I'm playing with a wreath frame for a photo mat of different paper and sizes of Mickey heads! Great minds must think alike!:)

What would you think of the title "A Very Mickey Christmas"?
I love the tree! and I'm playing with a wreath frame for a photo mat of different paper and sizes of Mickey heads! Great minds must think alike!:)

I love the title! I stole the idea from when Dacky made me a wreath with MH on it!!

Lisa they look great! I hope to get working on cutting some of my groups this week. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter