On Their Way Back to you! Disney Events Element and Pages!

checking in...i am finished the one group...just need to come up with a better layout/design for the F&GF title piece. I had put it in the back of my mind but plan to work on it on Sunday when DH goes away for work!

Rachal- I have all but one group completely done. I am slightly stumped on exactly what I want to do for it. I have the concept just not the element. Anyway...plan to do some trial & error this weekend. If all goes well there I will be mailing by next Friday.

Rachal, could you PM me your mailing info? I can't seem to find it.:)

sent

Rachal- I have all but one group completely done. I am slightly stumped on exactly what I want to do for it. I have the concept just not the element. Anyway...plan to do some trial & error this weekend. If all goes well there I will be mailing by next Friday.

Thanks for the updates ladies!!

Lol ok...it was bugging me since I updated...so I ironed out my last set idea- wise. Now need to execute starting tomorrow.

Hi Rachal I am checking in a day early because tomorrow is Lee's birthday and I don't want to forget. I have all the titles cut and the rest is sitting in sure cuts a lot waiting to be cut, I guess you could say I am hesitating cutting with the new machine have not cut with it yet, but they should all be cut this weekend.

my life has been nutty between Communions, dance competitions and birthdays, but I will be mailing to you this week. :)

I will be postal in the morning. I have been finished for awhile just need to tag and mail. I'll let you know when it's postal!

Mine are completed, bagged and tagged. Just waiting for LaWanna to finish up and then we will get them mailed out this week.:goodvibes

Hi Rachal I am checking in a day early because tomorrow is Lee's birthday and I don't want to forget. I have all the titles cut and the rest is sitting in sure cuts a lot waiting to be cut, I guess you could say I am hesitating cutting with the new machine have not cut with it yet, but they should all be cut this weekend.

sounds good tell him happy birthday!!

my life has been nutty between Communions, dance competitions and birthdays, but I will be mailing to you this week. :)

I will be postal in the morning. I have been finished for awhile just need to tag and mail. I'll let you know when it's postal!

:thumbsup2

Mine are completed, bagged and tagged. Just waiting for LaWanna to finish up and then we will get them mailed out this week.:goodvibes

Are you guys doing a box or envie. cause I think your gonna need a box to get all your other stuff back :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter