On Site Newbie w/ questions about tix..

Pluto14

Mouseketeer
I just found out that as a member of the New Jersey Education Association (NJEA), I am automatically a FAN Club member! This is great, as my DH and I are planning our annual trip to Orlando for mid July. I looked up the FAN rate for our dates and was quoted $164 for standard at RPR.

Now, am I correct in assuming that this hotel price does NOT include tickets? We'd probably only stay for one night, and we'd like to see both parks. We're not roller coaster riders, so would IOA not be for us? Or are there things we could do there? Would our best bet be purchasing a 1 day/ 2 park pass? IS there such a combo ticket? If so, where would be the best place to purchase these tickets? We are AAA members, too.

Thanks for any info. you "experts" can provide! :) I have learned a WHOLE lot from reading this board!

PLUTO14

You are correct in assuming that rate does NOT include tickets. If you are staying one night, you will have two full days of FOTL privilege, so you might want to plan two days at the parks. There is a LOT more to IOA than just roller coasters. You can check out ticket prices and specials at the Universal website.

Thanks for the advice and info.! I tried the link you posted, but my computer wouldn't bring it up. I'll try again, or try looking for that deal elsewhere. Thanks again!

Pluto14:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter