• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On-line survey

campingcorgi

<font color=blue>Will work for a chance to live at
We got a post card to do an on-line survey about our last trip to FW. Of course gave it glowing marks and we put in that we wish the pool had a slide and that we would love a deluxe pull-thru DVC loop with all the amenities.

Don't know what good it will do, though, cause we've put that down before. Oh, well, we keep trying!

I thought that it was interesting that we split our May stay between three resorts and got two post cards, one referencing each of the longer stays. (Haven't yet rec'd one for the one night we spent at AKL.) These were identical, and as I recall mostly wanted to know what we did each day in the area. There was a chance to provide comments, but it didn't seem to me that the point was to get general feedback or criticism, but to determine if WDW visitors spent days elsewhere while in the area.

It sounds like they are very interested in SOMETHING at the moment, with so many being requested to complete surveys. We'll be at Ft. Wilderness for a week later this month. I will be interested to see if we get another survey postcard after that visit.

Instead of a postcard, I got an email to complete an online survey regarding FW. We havent recently visited, but do have ressies for an upcoming october trip. I also mentioned a better pool area! Maybe they are finally listening!

I just got back from FW myself. How long did it take them to send you a postcard to do the survey? I hope I get one! :)

About two weeks after making our reservations for an eight night stay at Fort Wilderness we recieved a post card for an on line survey. I went to the site and answered all of there questions. One of the things that they pointed out is they are only using this survey to gain information not to change anything. I was disappointed in that. I would like to think that if they were going to get this much information it would be to make some changes or at least respond to any negative criticism. We will have to wait and see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter