? on changing a reservation

ctc917

DIS Veteran
So i have a reservation already booked for Oct using my Dec 2020 Use yr points and part of these points were from 2019 and part from my 2020 use yr. I then took the left over points and banked them in July so I have no more points in my 2020 use yr. I am how rethinking my reservation and i found a few nights at a different resort and it would use the same amount of points, so I'm thinking I could just switch one reservation to another but when I tried to book the new resort it doesnt give me that as an option so how do you do this? Do I have to cancel my original reservation and then book the new resort?

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks
ctc917

Go to your existing reservation and choose to modify it. Then select the new reservation that you want. That way you only let go of the first reservation if you get the new one and it will use those points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter