Olive Garden Never ending Pasta Bowl returns soon 9/18/23 for “members “

DL1WDW2

DIS Veteran
I just received an email early access for one week notice before it arrives in restaurant .
The email said a reminder and more info will arrive on 9/18/23
I don’t know if anybody else wants to watch for this in their local locations.
I wish they would bring back buy one get one free to take home special.

Man, I never even think about Olive Garden anymore. We had a bad experience there over 20 years ago and my wife put it on the list of places she won't go. No biggie really. The closest location is 7 miles from our house, and we have three amazing family owned Italian restaurants within 2 miles or our house.

Hmmmmm The pasta was just a way to get the Soup and breadsticks for us. When we ate there non lunch times which we don't anymore the pasta went home anyway and was fed to the birds. I will still on occasion order the soup and salad lunch to go. The soup is good as is the boring but fresh salad.

Man, I never even think about Olive Garden anymore. We had a bad experience there over 20 years ago and my wife put it on the list of places she won't go. No biggie really. The closest location is 7 miles from our house, and we have three amazing family owned Italian restaurants within 2 miles or our house.
Sounds like us as well expect it really wasn't a bad experience per say. Their food has always tasted like a lean cuisine meal. Which is not good

We don't typically eat at Olive Garden--I'm Italian, my kids have been to Italy, it just doesn't hit for us.

That said, we did stop at one while traveling last year. The spaghetti and meatballs was surprisingly good. Probably because it's not an authentic Italian dish, but still--I found it tasty, and would order it again, if I'm ever desperate enough to go to Olive Garden.

Man, I never even think about Olive Garden anymore. We had a bad experience there over 20 years ago and my wife put it on the list of places she won't go.
She sounds like me. My husband will suggest a place and my kids will say, 'no, there were flies there in 2005'.

She sounds like me. My husband will suggest a place and my kids will say, 'no, there were flies there in 2005'.
My wife's Grandfather described that as "X-ing" a place.
My wife's list is short. Two chain restaurants, Olive Garden and Black Bear Diner, and one local restaurant where the owner told us to sit "anywhere" and we sat for 15 minutes without anyone bringing us a menu or even coming to the table. We walked out. I got flamed for posting our experience but now I see others are posting the same experience. Then the owner got fined by the state labor commission for not paying employees overtime. The fine was only like $5,000, but she had to give her employees over $150,000 in back pay. I am surprised they are still in business but they are surviving. That is a lot of back pay since it only involved three employees, but going back three years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter