Old Key West in a week! Looking for suggestions for no-park trip.

If you have done it, totally recommend the character breakfast at Topolino’s at Riviera.

I moved to Orlando area about 20 years ago from eastern PA and love going to OKW for a non-parks staycation. There is plenty to do offsite, but depends on your level of activities, etc. Food? Nature? Walking paths? Attractions?

Some locals keep the hidden gems to themselves, but I never understood not sharing them. Especially when it can help support the small businesses that could use the revenue.

Horseback riding, canoeing, and segway tours are all available at Fort Wilderness! So much fun! We also enjoy going on "crawls". It can be a drink, appetizer, or desert crawl. Rent bikes at OKW and head over to SSR. It is a pretty ride and you can get some dole whip from the backstretch pool bar in the Grandstand section.

Book time (I like 90 mins) at Heavenly Foot Massage in old Orlando. Don't be afraid when you see it is next to a crappy rundown 7-eleven. I've been going and taking guests for years. It's an absolute must-do for me.

Playa Pizza is great you can eat pizza and watch fireworks from Magic Kingdom with the music.
13211 Reams Rd Suite 108, Windermere, FL

Take a ride out to Port Canaveral and have early supper on the outside deck at Fish Lips on a day that one of the Disney ships is sailing out of port!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter