OKW rooms location

Firepath

DIS Veteran
In January 2022 we have a handicap non-near hospitality house room. Where might that be? Where on the bus line is that?

I recommend visiting this site, and using the "accessibility" filter on the left to find what you're looking for.

Near HH area is 11-14 and 23-26. Everywhere else is non-HH area. HHA are all over the place. Usually first floor except for 62. 63 and 64. okwmap-newestcodedmap1-2007copy.jpg

Having stayed at both Near Hospitality House and not, The buildings near hospitality house are directly accross.

Near HH area is 11-14 and 23-26. Everywhere else is non-HH area. HHA are all over the place. Usually first floor except for 62. 63 and 64. View attachment 628383

Just a note: If you are placed in Bldg 63, and have a scooter or wheelchair, I would definitely take the little bit of time to go to the Peninsular Road bus stop to board a bus, the first stop in the resort. We had a bus driver who, even though there was plenty of room on the bus, would not ask people sitting in the jump seats to move to load a scooter. While you'll need to ride the bus around the rest of the loop, at least you'll be on a bus. I think he really just didn't want to be bothered to load a scooter. That is the first problem I've ever had loading a scooter, other than a truly full bus.

Just a note: If you are placed in Bldg 63, and have a scooter or wheelchair, I would definitely take the little bit of time to go to the Peninsular Road bus stop to board a bus, the first stop in the resort. We had a bus driver who, even though there was plenty of room on the bus, would not ask people sitting in the jump seats to move to load a scooter. While you'll need to ride the bus around the rest of the loop, at least you'll be on a bus. I think he really just didn't want to be bothered to load a scooter. That is the first problem I've ever had loading a scooter, other than a truly full bus.

Yeah. We were in building 64 from 11/27-12/1, and every morning, just made the trek to Peninsular road, since we had a wheelchair and ECV in our party. Only once did we fold up the wheelchair to make room for another scooter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter