OKW Floorplan Question

ArnyVee

Former OKW Owner
Hey folks,

We've got a 4-day trip planned from Nov 30th through Dec 3rd coming up and can't wait for that! But, our next trip is one that I've wanted to plan for quite some time.

I want to take both sets of Grandparents along with the wifey and our two daughters on a nice DVC family trip! So, I've decided that OKW will have to be our destination (saving on points/need lots of space) and we are looking to have a 2BR for us and two studios (one for each set of Grandparents). My question is....can we all stay next to each other? We need an idea of the floorplans to see if this is possible.

We are looking to go in May (Flower & Garden @ Epcot)....should we have problems during this timeframe in getting our ressies?

The resort will try to locate the rooms nearby if possible. It will be accepted as a request, but can't be guaranteed. Depending on the occupancy, you may all be in the same building. There are studios next to 2BR villas, but not one on each side.

You should be aware that you are already within 7 months and can already make that reservation- so a call to MS will let you know about availability.

Here is a description of the OKW building layout.

Enjoy!

When we've requested rooms near each other, the locatins have varied. Sometimes the units are literally on top of each other, sometimes in the same bldg but on opposite ends, and sometimes in adjacent bldgs. All the locatins have been pretty convenient and weren't too much of problem.

We've had better luck atOKW with requests to have rooms near each other. Twice they were side by side. Another time they were in the same complex of rooms, that is all in the 30's. At BWV we were in the same resort that was about it. I was on the first floor my guests were on the fourth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter