OKW bus route question

AKV might have a worst problem - there is only going to be one stop (near the lobby I think). that will be a long walk for guest.

spiceycat, where did you find this information? I haven't seen anything "official" regarding bus stops at AKV yet. Can you direct me to the source? - Thanks!

look at the AKV threads here.

I think it was in one of the earlier ones?? - just not sure.

but pretty sure there is just one bus stop at AKV - like at AKL - near the lobby.

I feel better after reading this thread - I think CBR scarred me for life. It was a miserable vacation. OKW sounds nicer. And I am wiser - I know to request a room or specific area (even if requests are not guaranteed ...).

look at the AKV threads here.

I think it was in one of the earlier ones?? - just not sure.

but pretty sure there is just one bus stop at AKV - like at AKL - near the lobby.

Thanks! Sounds like simply speculation then. There is only one bus stop at AKL (Jambo House) but I can't imagine Kidani Village guests (when open) would have to walk over to Jambo House to get the bus as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter