OK.. I'm stealing a game from the Community Board! DIS Trivia!

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Over on the Community Board they are playing a game called DIS Trivia. It's simple. I'll start it out by asking a trivia question relating to a member of the Collector's Board. The first person to answer with the right answer gets to ask the next question!

Here is the first question! :)

Name the DISer who was obsessed for the longest time with finding her Holy Grail, the Food and Wine Round Plate pin? :D

I recall Robin with an I not Y was looking for that pin, but this is one game I'll stink at I just dont recall these things.

But am I right :p

Or I could just use my standard answer of oohhhhh it was whats her name, am I right :p

umm.. Ed.. yeah, the name is right but the spelling isn't. It's RobYn :)

Go ahead and ask the next question!

I was thinking Robin aka Pern not Robyn, but if you want to give it to me I'll take it.

But I'm being honest first and foremost.

Hey guys... when you are positive you got the answer right, go ahead and ask a new question so that we can keep this quick paced :)

OK, Sorry about the delay. I had to sleep on it. :D

Which DISer's favorite character is Donald Duck followed closely by the rest of his clan?

How many Pooh pins does Mad Straberry have. I have 345. Did I break her record??

Blessings,
Winnie:p

Donald Duck hummmmmm. The only one I can think of is Zayne's Dad but he is a Scrooge McDuck fan.
Other than that I will have to research it. Let me know if I am right. shirley38

Ok just researched it and I really think it is Sue Ellen. Is this right?? I will post a question anyway.

Who has four dogs and wants another one??????

Sorry Shirley that is not the DISer I was thinking of.

Chip and Dale also fall amongst this DISer's favs.

Scrooges Nephew? I know he posts a lot with a donald logo?

I mean the answer to Doms question of course,
I don't know about the dog question unless it is Meanlaureen who needs more dogs for her comfort blanket

Sorry Joy it's not ScroogesNephew. Good guess though.

Clue: up until a few weeks ago this DISer had donald for a signature character it has been replaced with something more villainous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter