OK... If I ask a stupid question...?

Wafflestoo

should be cleaning
Hi all,

For some, I will be giving you great material to flame me.

DH and I plan to celebrate our 13th (lucky) Anniversary without the kids. DS10 and DS6 are thrilled to be going to the Neverland Club while DH and I romantically enjoy the Kona Cafe. The thing is, we are on the free dining, and will be using two adult TS credits for our meal. Can our two kids still use the TS credits that they will NOT be using because of going to the Neverland Club? In other words, after all TS credits are maxed our for DH and myself, we will have an extra childs TS credit and Adult TS credit (DS10) because the kids missed a meal at a table service. Can we still use those credits FOR THEM and pay OOP for me and Hubby? I hope that I made myself clear. I am not trying to take advantage, just trying to understand and plan. Thank you. Easy on the flames, my ego bruises easily :)

Meg

First off - not a stupid question, and no flaming necessary.

That sounds like it would be okay under DDP guidelines. There's nothing that says that you have to all use the credits together during each meal. As long as each person is using their "allotted" credits (adults not using child credits), you should be fine.

Technically, you can use the adult credit that your 10 year old didn't use. An adult credit just needs to be used by an adult, not by the specific adult in the party for whom it was purchased. ANd, yes, you can go out to eat again and feed the kids on the DDP and pay for the adult meals.

The only thing you cannot do is have an adult use a child credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter