Ok Dads, it's that time of the year

ATTENTION ALL DAD'S :

This is your day,,HAVE A GOOD ONE !:yay:

Frank

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL YOU DADS!

DH has been in the basement since 6am hauling garbage out and cleaning it up. We just kind of tossed things around with the water earlier this week. We need to get it cleaned up in case we need the room next weekend for DS's graduation party. He is such a trooper. He keeps saying this is my day, I shouldn't be doing this. I guess I will have to reward him later and take him out to eat. I would grill out steak, but we are again supposed to get rain and storms, however, they say this SHOULD be the last day for a while, lets hope.

I got a great t-shirt, some nice cards, and a great coleman lxe grill for the tt.

I got a rearview mirror for my golfcart...its made out of skulls with red jewel eyes.....its wicked!!! I love it!!!

I also got a new tackle box filled with lots of tackle(always need that!!)

Some very BradyBunch-esque plaid shorts(they will go great with a wifebeater and black socks!!!)

And a ton of cute homemade cards...my favorite part!!!(well, that mirror is REALLY cool.....NO, no...the cards are my favorite)

I love these people who mooch off of me all year long, they're ok(today!!!)

I got a sweet money clip/credit card holder so I can leave me wallet at home (not that it has any cash in it :confused3 )
The boys got me an I-tunes gift card so I can download Monsters Inc onto my I-pod........

MrsGus06 is bothering me with text messages..... GTG

Sort of funny. We have a lot of trees that need major trimming and some time ago I invested in an electric pole saw to get at some of the limbs with my 8' step ladder. This A.M. while it was cool I was out in the back yard doing some major trimming and I heard a "hey" and our next door neighbor that we really don't know that well since we have back yards that abut each other, but we live on pipestems on different cul-d-sacs so the only way to talk is over the 6' fence between our properties was poking his head over the fence at me with that glen in his eye that only a male can appreciate. :rotfl2: So I went over and he asked what I was using and I told him and he said "Cool" that would make a great Father's Day gift since he also needs to do some tree trimming. :rotfl:

Give a Vacuum, or appliance to a DW on an occasion for her and you're "DEAD MEAT" and this is what us males lust for. :rotfl2:

There really is a difference between the male and female genders. :lmao:

Larry

Dh got a new grill for Fathers Day! (then he grilled dinner for *us* on it, haha)

DSC_7711.jpg

Lets see, I got left alone for the most part, which is a most excellent gift at my house. I got to grill steaks for my father's day dinner, which was good. I got a couple of cards. My son is at ROTC advanced camp at Ft Lewis and I think he tried to call but the connection was goofy. My daughter had attitude tonight. I love my life.

Lets see, I got left alone for the most part, which is a most excellent gift at my house. I got to grill steaks for my father's day dinner, which was good. I got a couple of cards. My son is at ROTC advanced camp at Ft Lewis and I think he tried to call but the connection was goofy. My daughter had attitude tonight. I love my life.

Time to get that magic bullet out of the camper and mix up a kungaloosh! :thumbsup2

I got a lovely picture frame with thanks from the kids, and a Waterford Crystal 1998 Yankees baseball, in honor of them winning the WS, which was special to me, because it was the year my daughter was born.

pics, we need pics.....
Well...since you insist...:thumbsup2 Pics at bottom of this post....

I got a rock
Poor ol'Charlie Brown:lmao:

I got a lovely picture frame with thanks from the kids, and a Waterford Crystal 1998 Yankees baseball, in honor of them winning the WS, which was special to me, because it was the year my daughter was born.
Whoa.....you WIN!!!!!:worship:

Ok...I know most would think this is soooooo tacky, and they would be correct....but I love me some tackiness....

b09d99a3.jpg

c6b1d32a.jpg

0fc9bf05.jpg

If my cart was running Id be out crawling around the neighborhood checking out everything behind me....heck, Id probably even drive around in reverse!!!

I actually got an American flag that was flown over the US Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq along with a certificate of authenticity -- flown in my honor. They got it through a friend of mine who just left Iraq. A most excellent present.

My husband got to take the stitches out of my head. Saved himself a copay at the Dr's office.

I actually got an American flag that was flown over the US Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq along with a certificate of authenticity -- flown in my honor. They got it through a friend of mine who just left Iraq. A most excellent present.

now that is pretty cool.

Wow...that is quite a gift..and quite an honor.:thumbsup2 Congratulations..and Happy Father's Day. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter