OK, but who is Tony Hinds?

The complimentary grocery stop is a pick up right? You order online via app and you just pick it up? Which store he usually uses? Does it sell wine?.thanks

Its a 20 minute stop. You can use Instacart for curbside. You can use Publix app to make shopping list by aisle. Wine yes. PUBLIX is.on.Universal Bkvd
Is Publix the only store they'll stop at? (We need to get an air mattress)

Is Publix the only store they'll stop at? (We need to get an air mattress)
That Publix is the store car services use for a complimentary stop. The store is on the way and the stop adds a few minutes of drive time. Figure out what stores sell what you need and if they offer curbside. Ask Tony for a price.

That Publix is the store car services use for a complimentary stop. The store is on the way and the stop adds a few minutes of drive time. Figure out what stores sell what you need and if they offer curbside. Ask Tony for a price.
Got it! Thank you!

If you prefer a different store stop, contact Tony in advance
He will work with you for about it

So I emailed Tony to set up for our tri in May. He sent me an invoice but I don’t need to pay until a week before, is that right? Also, our flight time was changed. Do I need to tell him or does he monitor that?

So I emailed Tony to set up for our tri in May. He sent me an invoice but I don’t need to pay until a week before, is that right? Also, our flight time was changed. Do I need to tell him or does he monitor that?
Can't help you on the pay thing, but for the flight times, this far out, I'd email him the changes. Or actually, probably wait until about a week before and then notify what the current status is (no sense informing now and then if it changes again).

That is the way I work with him.
I pay the week out or 5 days out but I text him so he knows it’s coming.

Since he has your flight number, he checks the carrier website to know when your plane will land.

He is good to monitor your flight.

That is the way I work with him.
I pay the week out or 5 days out but I text him so he knows it’s coming.

Since he has your flight number, he checks the carrier website to know when your plane will land.

He is good to monitor your flight.
Does he always require prepayment? Being from Canada I was planning to pay him in cash when he picks us up at MCO to avoid the forex fees on my credit card. Not a huge deal I just wasn't aware!

Does he always require prepayment? Being from Canada I was planning to pay him in cash when he picks us up at MCO to avoid the forex fees on my credit card. Not a huge deal I just wasn't aware!
Send a text to Tony and ask if he will let you pay him in cash when he picks you up

Explain you are wanting to avoid dealing with the extra cc fees, etc

He is a reasonable man

Maybe you could work it out and mail him cash ( a portion not full amount of his fare) to show good faith ?

I have no idea if this would be acceptable but you’ll never know unless you email and ask him.

Send a text to Tony and ask if he will let you pay him in cash when he picks you up

He is a reasonable man

Maybe you could work it out and mail him cash ( a portion not full amount of his fare) to show good faith ?

I have no idea if this would be acceptable but you’ll never know unless you email and ask him.
I'm currently in the process of booking him for our August trip so I'll mention it. Thank you!

He is a reasonable man

I'm confused. What type of payment does he typically take?

We love Tony and his other drivers are great too. I always pay cash for the whole trip’s rides when he first picks us up and give a tip for all legs of our trip on each leg. Professional and just lovely to chat with during rides if you want. He was so great with my elderly parents and even helped my dad get in and buckled up. He has several cars depending on size of group. I did see car seats in the back where he puts luggage so those are available. I need to schedule our October trip soon

So I just booked for October and his new google form and email says he needs payment 48hr ahead. That is different than my last trip in February. I asked him if he still accepts cash and will reply here with what he says. I wonder if he has had issues with nonpayment recently. Credit card is definitely more convenient for me as I don’t have Zelle which is his other listed payment option

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter