• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana

stinkrbell

Mouseketeer
We had Dinner at Ohana last week. They didn’t do a parade around the restaurant or anything extra like they used to. It’s been a long time since we have eaten here so was wondering if they no longer do that stuff. We could only get a 3:55 reservation and wondered if that was why. Food was delicious as always. My kids always request it.

I don’t think the timing of your reservation was the problem. They haven’t done the parade in quite some time. I think it might’ve even stopped prior to COVID, but I’m not 100% sure. We only went once prior to COVID, but I’m pretty sure I don’t remember it then either.

We were at ‘Ohana a week or so ago and didn’t see the coconut race or any other kid activity. They did do some birthday and anniversaries and a little music.

‘Ohana is a family tradition so we never miss it. The food isn’t as good as it was 25 years ago but it’s still a favorite. That said, the food last week was some of the best we’ve had in several years. Everything was fresh and all the meats were really good. It was a nice surprise. Service was excellent.

We had Dinner at Ohana last week. They didn’t do a parade around the restaurant or anything extra like they used to. It’s been a long time since we have eaten here so was wondering if they no longer do that stuff. We could only get a 3:55 reservation and wondered if that was why. Food was delicious as always. My kids always request it.
We had dinner at ‘Ohana in May. There was no parade or coconut games but they still had the singer/ukulele music which was very nice.

We used to enjoy it, but haven't for many years. The food lost a lot and the extra things that used to happen, disappeared. Our last meal, some years back seemed rushed as many other posts have noted as well. Today, an easy pass for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter