• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Ohana for Take Out?

Lisann

Thank you Walt
Is it possible to get take out from 'Ohana? I know there is some type of Twilight Feast that we used to get when we were staying there (through room service), but we are staying at the Grand Floridian this time, not the Poly.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get take out there?

Nope. And not even the Twilight Feast is available anymore since room service isn't available anywhere but the Grand right now. Probably the closest you might be able to get is getting the noodles wings and potstickers from Tambu Lounge and asking if they can give you a to go box, but I'm not sure they do that there.

Nope. And not even the Twilight Feast is available anymore since room service isn't available anywhere but the Grand right now. Probably the closest you might be able to get is getting the noodles wings and potstickers from Tambu Lounge and asking if they can give you a to go box, but I'm not sure they do that there.
Okay, thanks ya'll for your help.

Is it possible to get take out from 'Ohana? I know there is some type of Twilight Feast that we used to get when we were staying there (through room service), but we are staying at the Grand Floridian this time, not the Poly.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get take out there?
FYI, we just stayed there last week May 4-8 and there are a few options at the Tambu Lounge on their official menu (lounge at Ohana) but they also allow you to order anything off the Ohana menu, the sticky wings, the noodles, the Bread pudding. We and many others sat there and ordered these in lieu of the all-you-care to eat experience. Love the noodles! By the way, they did offer to go boxes for anything unfinished so in a sense, you can take it away.

This is all good to know. I can always count on the DISers for info. 😊

This is all good to know. I can always count on the DISers for info. 😊
Yes, good to know. I thought I was limited to just the 4 things on Tambu menu. Server was very much like I can get you anything you want from Ohana. We sat at small table in corner and actually caught fireworks. There was a family of 4 with 2 small kids there doing the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter