"Oh we're goin' to the hukilau" - Who's going to the Poly in July '10?

we had to cancel our vacation so can somebody take my name off the chart for july 19-29th? we had a family issue and hope everything gets straightened our and we can go for christmas.

I'm so sorry you had to cancel your trip! :hug: I hope everything gets resolved very quickly with your family, and you are able to enjoy a wonderful Christmas vacation! Only Zuzu03 can take your name off post #1, and she is in WDW right now.

I'm so sorry you had to cancel your trip! :hug: I hope everything gets resolved very quickly with your family, and you are able to enjoy a wonderful Christmas vacation! Only Zuzu03 can take your name off post #1, and she is in WDW right now.

thank you it has always been a dream to go during christmas since it is my favorite holiday. i also hope everything gets solved very quickly.

Leaving in 2 days! Mrs. Corndog is taking today off to pack. Got the oil changed and other car work done last night. Got a Joovy Ultralight Caboose stand-on stroller yesterday. It's getting close!

Still don't know if we're going to drive straight through or stop overnight!

Leaving in 2 days! Mrs. Corndog is taking today off to pack. Got the oil changed and other car work done last night. Got a Joovy Ultralight Caboose stand-on stroller yesterday. It's getting close!

Still don't know if we're going to drive straight through or stop overnight!

Aloha, Corndog! safe travels to your family and have a wonderful time!

oh, Add me Add me too pls... we are so excited. First trip at the poly, 2nd time on site. Dont think we will ever do it any other way.:goodvibes

We will be there july 23rd-31st...:banana:

O the anticipation!!

oh, Add me Add me too pls... we are so excited. First trip at the poly, 2nd time on site. Dont think we will ever do it any other way.:goodvibes

We will be there july 23rd-31st...:banana:

O the anticipation!!

Aloha! You are added on post 108! I know, I know, we LOVE the anticipation. I'm starting to have a little anxiety over the anticipation being almost over...if that makes sense?

I know what you mean about not wanting to do it any other way. We stayed off-site for free our first trip (well, Marriott points), and we stopped by the Poly for dinner and have been hooked ever since.

I still feel so unprepared! Lots and lots to do, and lots of work night in the next week-and-a-half, so I'm actually starting to run out of time and feel a little behind.

Oh my gosh I'm leaving for the Poly in 4 days and I haven't even starting packing yet, I have so much to do before we leave!

I just wanted to let you all know, if you are on twitter, you can follow me @ThisIsMe783 I'll be updating from the Poly via my twitter account.

I'll try and update on the Poly FAQ thread on the resorts board if I have decent 3G coverage on my phone, but sometimes twitter is just easier.

WOOOOHOOO!!! WE'RE BACK!!! We had an awesome time and I'll do a quick review and catch up with everyone tomorrow, but for now I'm cuddling with the kitties and puppy and putting stuff away!!!

I am all set and packed...only a couple of days left. We are leaving Thursday night and will arrive on Saturday morning. Hope to spend the afternoon getting settled in and swimming--plus a quick trip to Publix for a birthday cake for my soon to be 3 yr old. :cool1:

we had to cancel our vacation so can somebody take my name off the chart for july 19-29th? we had a family issue and hope everything gets straightened our and we can go for christmas.

Sorry to hear this 916chipndale! I do hope everything works out for your family - good luck to you!!!!

I am all set and packed...only a couple of days left. We are leaving Thursday night and will arrive on Saturday morning. Hope to spend the afternoon getting settled in and swimming--plus a quick trip to Publix for a birthday cake for my soon to be 3 yr old. :cool1:

Yay!!!!! Have fun disneyJMD! I'm having horrible withdrawals and can't believe that it's over already! We had a great time and I'll write more but right now I'm uploaded all of my pics (736 of them!) and my computer gets really slow when I do this! :rolleyes1

we are leaving tonight and are psyched! The kids are off the wall tonight and are driving me crazy...but in 36 hours we will be lounging by the volcano pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter