oh my god - i did it - i own part of disney!!

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Just got off the phone with DVC. I just purchased my first 170 pts. My use year is June 1st. I put down a hugh lump sum to make my monthly payments more reasonable. I will have the coupon book so my yearly maint fee will be a lump sum in Jan. What else do I need to know? Im ready to book my first DVC trip.

I just purchased 170 too. my use year is april. i was down at WDW this past weekend. Congrats and Welcome home!!!

Welcome home!!!!!

You're going to love it!

Start planning your first trip by picking when you want to go. Which resort did you buy in?

Welcome Home!!! Congratulations. Now, take out your calendar and plan away................

Enjoy!!

Planning on coming home Oct 2003 to WLV
Just left WL 9 days ago - its gorgeous
Next Dec 2002 I want to take my husband and then 10yr son on the Disney Magic for 7 days!

oh the cruise! We did the 3 night in Feb and going on the 7 night in January! They'll love it! (you too)

Welcome Home, imgoingtodisney!

I must say, I've noticed and have been quite impressed with all the questions you've been asking lately - you've really done your homework! You've come up with questions I don't often see asked!

Enjoy your planning, and I wish you great luck actually delaying your first trip 'til 12/02 - bet you'll find a reason to go down there before then... :)

Congratulations!

I second Beth's comments about you having done your homework. I know you asked a lot of great questions so I know you made an informed decision.

Getting all the information up front is the best way to guarantee you won't be disappointed down the road.

You will find that this will be one of the "great decisions" you have ever made.

Congratulations! :bounce:

And I was certain by our answers to all your questions that we had you talked out of it ;) Welcome Home.

Now all you have to do is plan, plan, plan. That's the fun of owning DVC....you are always planning your next vacation and the next and the next.......

CONGRATULATIONS! You should be able to get your Member number later today & make your first reservation by closing today!!!! Let us know when you reserve!!!

Welcome Home! i agree with drusba; i didn't know whether or not you were going to take the plunge. now you can be with most of the rest of us-wondering why we didn't buy in sooner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter