Oh Florida! An East Meets West Girl's TR: 8/9 p56 & 8/17 p57

I am here!:)

Wow! Your pictures taking off from BWI are great. Love the bridge and water shots! Agreed MCO is so way much prettier. As always love your eye. This time the umbrellas. Very nice!

Rebecca

Joining in- I'm right over the bay bridge :wave2:

I love how your fellow DME passenger is smirking like your a total rookie! Ha

I am here. Great start and loving all the pics.

When you say you are going to get started, you get started, baby!

Great beginning to your trip!!!

I love all your picture from your journey- the drive, the airports and the pictures from the plane- but particularly your very clever ME selfie and the fantastic arch pictures!!!

So glad you scored a great villa with a nice quiet location and pretty view.

Pretty pictures around the resort, but I'm looking forward to more.

Interested in your first meet.

:goodvibes

PS- love this:

I never get tired of your interesting and unique pictures.

:rotfl2:

I can't wait to read more! I love reading about the girls trip's!!

And, right now it's making me want to go on a trip...nice warm weather and adult drinks! :thumbsup2

Christine

YAY!! I love it when you girls go away together! :dance3: Thanks for the bat signal!

I'm in! Thanks for the heads-up.

It’s easier for me to travel in the afternoon or evening because I usually fly out of BWI (Baltimore).

I still can't figure out why flights from BWI are always cheaper than Philly.

The day before departure Denny and I went for a bike ride and I took a few pictures in Chesapeake City, which is one of my favorite places in Md.

We had our rehearsal dinner at Schafer's Canal House there.

Time for take off

It was a nice clear day for flying

Uh, ma'am? Please turn off and stow your electronic devices.

I'm not kidding, ma'am.

Ma'am? I don't want to create a disturbance here.

My first Florida pictures are of construction. Really? That is just so - Lame!

Hey! :headache:

Before long I was seeing this. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Ok, fine. That is better to look at.

Our room was right near one of the quiet pools. It was an awesome location. I loved it. Private. Quiet. And right near the path to SSR. Perfect.

The room looks like it's in a great location!

I'm joining in! I mean, with a promise to not be bored, how could I not?!?!?!?

First, best of luck with the Princess Half Marathon :thumbsup2

I love all your pictures from take-off of the water and the bay-bridge - it's such a neat structure.

Looking forward to the rest of your TR!

As I start this trip report all I can almost hear my youngest son saying (in his most feminine sounding voice), “Gurrrrrrlllllzzzzzz Night”. " It’s Guuuuurllllzzzzzz Night Out”

How about Guuuurlllzzzzz Week Out?

Does that mean they've decided I'm not some pyscho finally?

:rotfl2:

Oh Yeah!

We even dressed up and went to MNSSHP together. I’ll admit this is NOT my best look!

None of us were meant to be blondes.... but we sure did have fun!

I get the dubious honor of starting this TR because I arrived the evening before Cynthia. It’s easier for me to travel in the afternoon or evening because I usually fly out of BWI (Baltimore). It’s hard to get down there for an am flight. Cynthia, on the other hand, usually does a red eye. That brings her in bright and early. I just can’t beat her there unless I leave the night before.

Yep, you are landing right as I am heading to the airport! Sometimes, depending on what flight I am on. For this one...I seem to recall it was a very late one but i'll double check when I do my update as my brain is a colander!

You got some GREAT shots from the plane!

This was our room view and I am certain I texted it to Cynthia. It was very quiet and private. Loved it. But I didn’t have much time to chill. I had my first DIS meet to get to!!!!!

I loved our room location! Perfect.

So join in, stayed tuned, and join us for plenty of fun guuuuuurlllll’s adventures in Oh Florida!

Oh...., Florida!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter