Oh Canada, When Will You Get The Disney Channel?

PolynesianLily

Peace, Love, Disney World
I would rather watch the Disney Channel, than what they refer to as the equivalent in Canada...the "Family Channel". Yes, they show Disney shows, but there is just something about the Disney Channel that I like more. I guess I like how they play Disney movies. The family channel only repeats the same old movie for weeks in a row.

That is why I look forward to going to Disney so much as well, to watch the Disney Channel with my family at night :wizard:

:wizard: I couldn't agree more :)

I think they all assume we will in igloos. I'm a fellow Calgarian and the only thing I have access to is the Disney Channel on my satelite radio.

WHAT?! No Disney Channel in Canada! :sad:
What should I watch YTV? With NO Disney Channel in Canada, NO Magic from Disney. Because this is the only network that was rarely airing Classic Disney Movies from the 90's. Can someone explain it to me!!!

Tell me about it, Family Channel's line-up of shows and movies are so disappointing. It seems like even a few years ago they showed way more Classic Disney movies in the evenings (on weekends) but now it's just repeat after repeat of those made-for-tv movies and live-action tv shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter