Offsite suggestion for AP holders and short-stays.

stlrod

DIS Veteran
I hope the moderator allows this to stay here because I do believe some people who are disappointed with the package could use this. If travelling during the summer, consider the new Grande Lakes Ritz Carlton/JW Marriott complex. There are introductory rates ($159 for JW and $199 for Ritz) during July and August. There is also a 3-night package at the JW which gives you a $100 resort credit (the promotional code on www.marriott.com) is "w22" (which would makes your average nightly rate about $125.) A breakfast package can be had for $169 at the JW (the code is "m11") and there is a AAA rate of $143 (and if you can take advantage of it, there is a $95 gov't/military rate). From the pictures, the place looks as if it is going to be beautiful (with a lazy river pool at the JW.) Through the end of the year, there will be free transportation to all parks. Sure, it's not WDW, but these really are some great prices for at what looks to be will be a great destination resort. The website is www.grandelakes.com.

Oh that sounds nice. (Don't worry the worst the mods will do is move it to the Orlando resort board and people can follow it there!)

My solution has been priceline for short stays.

By the way www.grandlakes.com is taking me to a site in Katy, TX!

It does look like a great resort and great rates for those who don't care about being on-site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter