***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

I am planning on about the same time. I can't run anymore either but I can use my sons stroller as a blocker!!!

Moved the suit cases into the spare room and got my box of must take stuff in there too. Magic Bands should arrive sometime between Thursday and Saturday!!

My daughter talked me into letting her special order some custom Nike's, I will be hunting for the gold in them when they arrive.

Last edited:
:rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2: I don't think you'll have anything to worry about in that regard. I don't run anymore unless I'm being chased by a bear or something. :laughing: What time were you planning on getting there for RD? I'm planning on being there around 7:30ish. I'm going to drive myself so I don't have to depend on Disney transportation for that one.
You guys are going the 25th right? If so I'll be there but not racing either one of you. I'm gonna just go at a snails pace and use FP for the Na'vi river one lol. I'll standby for FOP. I have another AK day the 28th I'll FP FOP that day.

Last edited:
I am planning on about the same time. I can't run anymore either but I can use my sons stroller as a blocker!!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: That's brilliant! Maybe I need to start practicing by jumping over my lawn mower. Of course, I'd probably wind up :crutches:

You guys are going the 25th right? If so I'll be there but not racing either one of you. I'm gonna just go at a snails pace and use FP for the Na'vi river one lol. I'll standby for FOP. I have another AK day the 28th I'll FP FOP that day.

My impression of brnrss34 :snail: My impression of my son and I :snail::snail:

Yes, we'll be there the 25th. Are you going to be there, too? So you'll be at the SW Party with @Daniela Rose and I the night before and at RD for AK the following morning? Stalker alert! :laughing: Maybe @ChiefM 's gang , you're gang, and mine will all see each other there! I'm doing basically the same thing as you are. Standby for FoP the 25th and then I have a FP for another day.

This will be me,:car:. My wife and daughter will be the snails. I get up at 330 AM to go to work so I will have already had my coffee and be wide open at rope drop, them maybe not so much.

I am looking forward to September for a couple of different reasons. A 3 day weekend this weekend too!!!!

I'm almost the same as you. I'll be pinging off the walls to get to rope drop while my son will be sawing logs. We made a deal. If he does rope drop with me every day then I'd agree to take an afternoon break every day. Kids! (BTW, he's 23!)

I'm looking forward to September as well! Get this itinerary: 3-day Labor Day weekend: Then, Wednesday the 6th I fly to Atlanta for a long weekend: Then, Thursday the 14th I'm driving to Minnesota for a long weekend: Then, Friday the 22nd we leave for Disney, which will take that weekend and the following weekend. Basically, after Labor Day, I'll be out of town on vacation every weekend in September. I'll work 10.5 days in September. :laughing: September can't get here soon enough!

Oh, and BTW, I got notification that my MagicBands shipped this morning!!! :hyper: 27 days!

So we had our little family meeting last night to go over plans and see how we feel about them. Of course there were going to be changes and new suggestions...sigh...
I was able to change up the times of our FP's a bit, but now I have to spend the day changing up my spreadsheets! lol
Gotta love last minute nellies that decide NOW is the time to offer their input. We leave in 7 days!!!

We leave in 2 days!! Disneydarling07-you are brave to ask for suggestions at this point in the game. I would not want to start tweaking at this stage---I think there is a lot of flexibility built in to our plans already so hoping if we all decide to change something on the fly, it will not create any angst!

Side note---I did ask the group for input on room snacks/breakfast/beverages. I got 3 different grape requests--red, green and purple!! LOL--fortunately, all the grapes were on sale yesterday so I told them, "y'all better like grapes because there are a lot of grapes to be eaten!!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter