"Officially" announced for Duluth Intl airport

DisMN

DIS Veteran
Well it's about time. NWA out of Duluth finally has some competition. The "official" announcement came out yesterday that Midwest Airlines will be flying out of Duluth.....thus ending the monopoly NWA has had on our area.

Suddenly NWA ticket prices out of Duluth appear to be lower. :rolleyes2

It will be interesting to watch how both companies do, what with Midwest sounding sooooo attractive pricewise, schedulewise and customer satisfactionwise. LOL

Well it's about time. NWA out of Duluth finally has some competition. The "official" announcement came out yesterday that Midwest Airlines will be flying out of Duluth.....thus ending the monopoly NWA has had on our area.

Suddenly NWA ticket prices out of Duluth appear to be lower. :rolleyes2

It will be interesting to watch how both companies do, what with Midwest sounding sooooo attractive pricewise, schedulewise and customer satisfactionwise. LOL

I noticed that on Midwest's web site last week. They are flying small planes to the connection in Milwaukee. Prices didn't look great, but maybe that is just the initial posting. I sure hope Midwest can offer some competition in Duluth. My mom is in Grand Rapids and would love another choice to fly instead of driving to MSP.

Duds

I wish they could have done this when my daughter was attending St. Scholastica and we were flying her back and forth from Philly.:(

I wish they could have done this when my daughter was attending St. Scholastica and we were flying her back and forth from Philly.:(

Oh I hear that. What I haven't understood is why NWA held us hostage all these years but now all of a sudden they don't? What has changed? I shouldn't question a good thing I guess but I do wonder what has changed in that another company is now allowed to fly into Duluth and compete with NWA? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter