Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

I was using Edge (I know...) but it got in way at like 10:02.

Wife registered to the challenge, I'm in for the 10K (did separate registration in Chrome that came through at like 10:08).

I need to get an after party ticket... do those normally go on sale later?

Would like to register but not booking any new travel at this point. If it ends up selling out, there’s always next year. Would sure like to be registering today though....

I’m curious if they’re setting any of the Magicbands aside for normal registration. It’d be cruel to those who can’t prereg to sell out of them today.

Definitely interesting seeing the POT change...I'm wondering if my 10K time will be fast enough to use or if I need to start looking for some summer races to try for faster.

My best usable POT is 2:30:38..."missed it by that much". I'll run 3 more HMs before the POT cutoff, so I'll need to pick up the pace on at least one of them.

My best usable POT is 2:30:38..."missed it by that much". I'll run 3 more HMs before the POT cutoff, so I'll need to pick up the pace on at least one of them.

This was going to be my last race on my current PoT, a 1:12 10k. I’d been planning to try to refresh it this summer, looks like I need to get faster than I’d expected.

got in for the 5 as well (told my sister Im doing the 5 as well as the 10 and she's free to stay out as late as she wants in the parks Thursday night lol)

had to go back and add the 10K bundle as that didn't save w/ my registration but hey that was $55 I could charge on a different CC so

now to do some speed work and to figure out what race to where my Queen of Hearts Dress and what costume to where for the other race

And may I just say, I LOVE the color scheme they're using for the logo in the confirmation email, I hope the special Magic Band is those colors, since I decided on a whim to add that to my registration package.

I am in for my 4th challenge! Bought the limited edition magicband on a whim as well based on the cool-looking race artwork!

In for the Challenge and having stupid FOMO about the 5k...

Me too and I NEVER do the runDisney 5ks so I don't know what's gotten into me. I know I don't want to do it, don't even plan to get to WDW until Friday, and yet... !

Am I the only one who had to log out and log back in to get each registration?!?! Ugh that was annoying. And I didn't get everything I needed. (*@^$*%*%^$#

I got in, made it to checkout, and it booted me out and went back to the queue. And now everything except the half is sold out. Great, awesome. Guess I'm trying again Tuesday.

In for the 5k with my daughter. I'm bummed to sit out the 10k, but she will be 10 in 2021 and wants to train for 10ks. So at least there's that. It took me 2 devices and several tabs. Whoo. Glad I have an understanding boss :)

Wonder if the "sold out" level of this one has to do with the (in my view ridiculous) new running clubs they created??

Wonder if the "sold out" level of this one has to do with the (in my view ridiculous) new running clubs they created??
I had the same thoughts. I know presales go fast, but that seemed VERY fast.
I wonder how many of those memberships they sold. They were such a rip off (imho).

I was able to register for both the challenge and 5k for 2 people and my friends also registered just now for all 3. I don't think it is really sold out! Probably just a glitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter