Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

I missed the dining tip so this is what I did - I went right to the webpage, clicked on my disney experience and then make park reservations and it put me in countdown and let me log in when countdown was over. I also was using Chrome. (I did not log in first because that kept giving me the castle)

Finally got in using the dining tip posted on theme parks board. Got exactly what I wanted. Now hopefully the races won't be cancelled...

Hopefully, somebody on this thread can post if ANY in-person race happens between now and November. I was going to do a small-ish half marathon in mid-September in Saratoga Springs, NY, but it just went virtual. Somebody, somewhere is going to half to take the plunge and have a race. I don't think rD will be the first.
@KSellers88 (Alabama/Georgia) and @DerTobi75 (Germany) both have recently completed 5ks, but not nearly the scale of rD.

@DopeyBadger is correct. I ran a local 5k on June 6th, but it was about 200 people versus 20,000. LOL. We have another local 5 miler scheduled for July 11th that is being handled the same way as the one on June 6th (runners start in assigned waves, no on course water, no awards ceremony, etc.). It is a weird experience, but I am just happy to have something on the calendar.

Yeah that’s part of the queue. It might boot you out and then go to the space mountain. It’s very strange. Mine worked on chrome before it did safari though.

This is ridiculous. The countdown on Space Mountain keeps resetting. Started counting down from 10:45,got to 9:30 and reset to 10:00. Went from there to 7:30 before resetting to 15:00! >:(

It looks like theres no rhyme or reason to this. I was trying the dining reservation side and had a second browser just trying to log into MDE. I tried a couple of different days, times, and restaurants at disney springs and could not get anything. I then just clicked on the park reservatin system and went all the way through and made all my park reservations with no waiting. The secod browser was still on the castle.

What a nightmare. Space mountain kept adding time. Then the castle kept adding time. Two hours, 50 minutes from when I first started trying to access the system to finishing.

Anyone know why EPCOT has an 11 am opening time? That is when World Showcase traditionally opens, but the rest typically opened earlier.

Not knowing what the expo will be like l didn’t plan a park for that day.

My timer finally just went off. Good thing because it frustrated me every time I got close and it reset to 15 minutes. Now it just says I’m in a waiting room.

gotta love the incognito window trick I learnt from signing up for these races LOL
I was going to wait until tomorrow to avoid the mad rush but for ****s and giggles I thought Id go on today.... got through fairly quick on incognito main window was still on castle I ended up swapping what I wanted as my studios/animal kingdom days because if I have to delete my check out day to book an AP reservation before November Id rather sacrifice Animal then Studios {now to decide if we should still try for Cantina reservations if the races are still a go when it reaches 60 Days since we'd have the 10K the next morning)

We have a reservation for November and Annual Passes but we were able to only reserve 3 days. Is that right? we have a reservation for the entire week.

We have a reservation for November and Annual Passes but we were able to only reserve 3 days. Is that right? we have a reservation for the entire week.

From everything I've read, yes, passholders can only hold 3 at a time. It was 2 originally, then they changed it.

From everything I've read, yes, passholders can only hold 3 at a time. It was 2 originally, then they changed it.

I thought it was 3 if you didn’t have a resort reservation, but you could book for your entire existing reservation.

I thought it was 3 if you didn’t have a resort reservation, but you could book for your entire existing reservation.
Yes. I thought if we have a reservation, we can do every day. Any AP'ers with a reservation get multiple days? I wonder if there is something I did wrong. It is a DVC reservation, btw.

Yeah, I’m a passholder and I was able to book 6 days for a January resort stay. But definitely seeing reports of lots of passholders having problems.

the wording is so messed up:
I've heard 3 days or length of stay if onsite (and if you book an onsite you are locked out of booking for any day trips prior)
I've heard 3 days or length of stay if onsite (and you can hold both just like you could hold 7 days of FP+ on top of any resort stays with the old system)
I've heard 3 days per log in session or length of stay if on site (and you can hold unlimited reservations)
That said I was able to book for all 4 of my Thu-Sun Pop stay for my party of 2 (1 AP Gold 1 AP Silver) about an hour ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter