***Official September 2022 Thread***

Decided not to request the guest Pass as I don’t want to give my personal info and have them calling....
I’m hoping that with my birthday and phone number they’ll somehow remove me from the hundred phone calls a month I get. They’ll finally know I’m not lying about being far too young to qualify. lol I used my junk email that I never check.

In all seriousness, you can put in your enemy’s phone number. Or use Florida Blue Medicare’s number. 😂

good morning from the gorgeous magnolia wing of Shades of Geeen!

We arrived in Orlando on Friday evening, spent the night at Royal pacific, had dinner at Toothsome on city walk, picked up voodoo donuts to save for breakfast and had a glorious night swim. Resort was lovely but we checked out bright and early for our one Universal day.

Crowds were busy there but manageable until about 4 when they started blocking off streets for HN and lightning shut down all the outdoor rides at the same time. Getting out of US with a party of 11 and trying to do anything in IOA was a nightmare. Most of my family bailed at 6, my oldest DD and DH left at 7, youngest DD and I squeezed in 3 rides with our express passes and then ran back to catch up with everyone.

It was overcast all morning which kept the heat manageable until about 1, it sprinkled a little in the evening but lighting kept the outdoor rides down the rest of the night.

Checked into SoG last night and it’s GORGEOUS! Room is huge and the grounds are lovely. Im sitting on the patio watching a bunch of bunnies and herons. Who needs AKL savannah view? 😉

Got up for G+ and had no trouble getting ILL FoP for 11 people on one account… hoping that holds true all week! Waiting for safari or Navi G+ times to go later- at 7:25 all the G+ return times are still in the 9-10 hour. Hopefully that’s a good sign for todays crowds.

I’m hoping that with my birthday and phone number they’ll somehow remove me from the hundred phone calls a month I get. They’ll finally know I’m not lying about being far too young to qualify. lol I used my junk email that I never check.

In all seriousness, you can put in your enemy’s phone number. Or use Florida Blue Medicare’s number. 😂
Good idea I can put my sister-law’s phone number...😏

For those of you who are WDW regulars...would it be rude or against the rules for someone to eat food from one quick service or (food& wine booth) at the table of another quick service restaurant? For example, if I'm eating at Regal Eagle, but my son wants something from the Germany booth, can he sit with me? I don't know if we're ever going to agree on anything!

For those of you who are WDW regulars...would it be rude or against the rules for someone to eat food from one quick service or (food& wine booth) at the table of another quick service restaurant? For example, if I'm eating at Regal Eagle, but my son wants something from the Germany booth, can he sit with me? I don't know if we're ever going to agree on anything!
My husband and I do this. He loves Columbia harbour house and I hate seafood. I pick up something and bring it there and we eat together. The cast member at the door didn’t have a problem with it at all.

Not rude. Not against the rules. Go for it!

I'm going to release an ADR tonight at 9 PM EDT:

Cinderella's Royal Table for 4 people
Tuesday, September 27th at 4:45 PM

We have two boys 5 and 3, and we can't justify the expense, so it's someone's lucky day!

Anyone having luck picking up reservations as we get closer? I am trying to get a dinner reservation at Hollywood & Vine this Friday night. My daughter signed up for a paid app and we are using a couple of free ones but nothing has come up. I have been looking for openings a day or two ahead to see if things are opening up. Nothing is showing up for dinners. What service are you having luck with? Thank you.

I have touring plans and 2 reservations have popped up for chef mickeys breakfast which we are dying to get but each time I still didn’t get it. I tried right away too but others must be looking and waiting for a notification too.

I’ve had a lot of pings on my ************ request starting four days before the day I wanted.

AK was great yesterday. Manageable crowds. Tons of G+ availability. It was actually harder to use than I expected because the times were always almost immediately and I was trying to stack the afternoon. Still worked great for us once I got in a rhythm. It did cost 172$ And maybe we didn’t need it. If we had a different group, just my 4 who are willing to wait in moderate lines and rope drop maybe I wouldn’t have gotten it, but for a Giant group, just being able to stack in a good order that avoided too much cross crossing was really huge. We lost someone almost every time we did a big location change so knowing we were only changing lands once and then doing several things together was clutch.

Weather is hot, we’ve been here three evenings and each day there has been a shower in the 5-6ish range and then lightning but dry. If you’re coming soon prioritize your outdoor rides early in case they’re not running later.

Today we’re at the pool and heading to MNSSHP. Wish us luck for weather! I want to see the horseman!

I’ve had a lot of pings on my ************ request starting four days before the day I wanted.

AK was great yesterday. Manageable crowds. Tons of G+ availability. It was actually harder to use than I expected because the times were always almost immediately and I was trying to stack the afternoon. Still worked great for us once I got in a rhythm. It did cost 172$ And maybe we didn’t need it. If we had a different group, just my 4 who are willing to wait in moderate lines and rope drop maybe I wouldn’t have gotten it, but for a Giant group, just being able to stack in a good order that avoided too much cross crossing was really huge. We lost someone almost every time we did a big location change so knowing we were only changing lands once and then doing several things together was clutch.

Weather is hot, we’ve been here three evenings and each day there has been a shower in the 5-6ish range and then lightning but dry. If you’re coming soon prioritize your outdoor rides early in case they’re not running later.

Today we’re at the pool and heading to MNSSHP. Wish us luck for weather! I want to see the horseman!
Have a great time!!! Fingers crossed for dry weather! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter