Official Onsite 2022 Rate Discussion Thread

Looks like AP rates are up through June 2.
We got CBBR for the week, but wanted a couple single nights at a deluxe for the EPs. I was only able to get May 30 at $329 for PBH. Tried for 5/28, 5/29, 5/31, 6/1, 6/2, 6/3 as well to see what they had. Cheapest was 6/3 for a suite at PBH at $604. Those prices don't include tax. Some of the nights said RPR was available at $384, or HRH at $444, but when I clicked, the only thing available was suites. I'm going to keep stalking. Maybe I can get an AP rate for 6/3 when they pop up. I hope so, but if not, we'll deal with only 2 days of EP.
I’m looking for the same week at PBR. Please post if you see availability.

Looks like AP rates are up through June 2.
We got CBBR for the week, but wanted a couple single nights at a deluxe for the EPs. I was only able to get May 30 at $329 for PBH. Tried for 5/28, 5/29, 5/31, 6/1, 6/2, 6/3 as well to see what they had. Cheapest was 6/3 for a suite at PBH at $604. Those prices don't include tax. Some of the nights said RPR was available at $384, or HRH at $444, but when I clicked, the only thing available was suites. I'm going to keep stalking. Maybe I can get an AP rate for 6/3 when they pop up. I hope so, but if not, we'll deal with only 2 days of EP.

I feel your pain. Since I couldn’t grab AP rate for the top 3 hotels I booked one of those RPR rack rates for the Saturday and the AP rate at SF. 2 days of express pass will help I think.

So I kept checking, and 6/1 and 6/2 would show up as $384 AP rate at RPR but when I clicked the cheapest was $745, and HRH at $444, but when I clicked the cheapest was $1600+ for a suite. Ow. This is on my Chromebook. I tried the whole week (5/28-6/5) at RPR which came up $467 average nightly cost. When I looked at the nightly cost, 3/1 and 3/2 were $384 but that would not show up for individual nights.
I decided to try it on my phone instead. The individual night price came up, so I got RPR 6/1 for $384.
SO, I now have CBBR for 5/28-6/5, for $197/night, family suite, interior entry, along with PBH for $329 5/30, and RPR for $384 6/1. I'm happy with that.

Anyway, if rates aren't showing up that you like, it's worth trying a different device.

I’m looking for the same week at PBR. Please post if you see availability.

I don't know if you're looking for the whole week, or individual days, or how many people you have, but I see garden view King rooms at $325 for the nights of 5/30, 5/31, 6/1, and 6/2. Those rooms sleep 3.

I don't know if you're looking for the whole week, or individual days, or how many people you have, but I see garden view King rooms at $325 for the nights of 5/30, 5/31, 6/1, and 6/2. Those rooms sleep 3.
We have 4 & are looking at a Club 2 Queen room. We could go to a Deluxe 2 Queen if available & cheaper.

After we switched our trip around I just grabbed an AP rate for Aventura for the 4 nights - today I was able to snag 1 night for RPR for $342 smack in the middle so more a grab for EP only deal - if I can't get the other nights I will likely just forget about it. We are rarely in the room and on our first visit found Aventura to be enjoyable - starbucks in the lobby and a quick walk to SF worked well.

If anyone has been hoping to snag an AP rate for a Garden View King room at PBH for 3-nights (check in Sun March 20 and check out Wed March 23), I’ll be canceling our AP reservation for those dates today.

I’ll wait a few hours to give anyone on here a chance to see this post first. If these are dates you want, let me know! I’ll check back here to give a heads up right before canceling. Idk for sure they’ll immediately release the room back out as an AP rate (or at all), but just in case, it might give you a good opportunity to scoop it up!

My husband and I had booked the room for just the two of us, but then our son was able to arrange his college spring break plans to join us (yay!), but was only available later that same week. I booked a new reservation for a 2-queen for Tuesday-Friday (March 22-25) instead, but unfortunately was only able to get a horrifying expensive rack rate. I’m still refreshing constantly in hopes an AP rate opens up for our new dates, and held onto the original booking until son’s plans were more solid, but I’ve finally reached the point we’re ready to cancel those original dates now.

So anyway, let me know if there is a specific time today you’d like me to cancel the original AP room if you’d like to try to snag it when it hits the system!

Hi,
Our last visit was in Feb 2020, the before times lol. We had APH rates at Royal Pacific for that trip. Is the information in the first post on this thread about how to search for APH rates still all valid? I feel like I never see where to plug in the APH code. Or possibly that is because no APH rates are out yet? We are looking at July.

Everything looks so different to me on the Lowes site and the universal hotels link from their page, compared to 2019 when I last booked.

Has AP rates opened up for June 8-12 time period yet ?

I haven't seen any.

Hi,
Our last visit was in Feb 2020, the before times lol. We had APH rates at Royal Pacific for that trip. Is the information in the first post on this thread about how to search for APH rates still all valid? I feel like I never see where to plug in the APH code. Or possibly that is because no APH rates are out yet? We are looking at July.

Everything looks so different to me on the Lowes site and the universal hotels link from their page, compared to 2019 when I last booked.
This is the link I use to check for AP rates (from the 1st page of the closed AP thread) No need to enter a code anywhere on this one. No July rates out yet.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

I agree, but demand is really high, and not just in Orlando. I'm trying to remember that and be thankful that we can still afford to go even if the prices are a little higher.
I know, and I'm thankful that I booked back in aug for a trip in may. My rooms would be much more expensive if booked now. But My dumb self assumed I'd be able to get an ap rate relatively easily from watching these threads the last 3 years ( which yeah, I know, that was a stupid assumption) but my savings skills and ability to find these things is usually on point lol. Like Universal just said lol, watch this!

It is crazy, it actually was much easier to find them in the before times. When I looked at June rates just now, weeknight rates were over $600/nt at the EP resorts!

It is crazy, it actually was much easier to find them in the before times. When I looked at June rates just now, weeknight rates were over $600/nt at the EP resorts!
Lol, the before times is what I call it too. The end of Feb 2020 had some non covid related horribleness that happened in our family so anytime we are talking about before that or before covid we say the before times.

Obviously, much higher, whether a combo of less rooms available to book (not sure if open back up to full occupancy yet re staffing issues) or there’s still that much pent up demand is the question as to why the rates are so high.

I’m guessing the latter. If so, things will then normalize once folks get that festering travel bug out of their systems.

Sure, doesn’t make it go down any easier, now.

I booked a room at RPR for early September, if they come out with an AP discount can I go in and update my existing reservation or do I need book a new one and cancel the old one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter