Official "OMG I got TAGGED!" Thread

Well At Least The Tag Fairy Has Not Tagged Me ;)

The tag fairy is great. It is cool to get tagged. When you get tagged you will know.

It took me around 600 some posts to get my first post.
(I'm not exactly for sure)

AdioSkater said:
The tag fairy is great. It is cool to get tagged. When you get tagged you will know.

It took me around 600 some posts to get my first post.
(I'm not exactly for sure)

Took me well over 1,500 to get my tags! :rotfl2: That must mean it takes longer for my wit to load! :rotfl2:

Nanoer said:
took me like 2038 :teeth:

48 61 68 61 2E 20 43 61 6E 20 79 6F 75 20 72 65 61 64 20 74 68 69 73 20 4E 61 6E 6F 65 72 3F 20 49 20 64 6F 75 62 74 20 69 74 2E 20 49 66 20 79 6F 75 20 63 61 6E 2C 20 70 6F 73 74 20 61 20 72 65 70 6C 79 20 69 6E 20 68 65 78 2E

And the fairy knows hex! :O Thanks fairy!

Edit: My tag says "Consider yourself tagged! :)"

You don't like me do you, I haven't been tagged in along time so I don't believe in you no more :(

Hollister said:
What is hex? If you dont mind me asking :sunny:

Hex is a computer language it's sort of like binary in a way, but different. It is short for hexadecimal. Definition below.

Hex is a generic sort of extension indicating some sort of hexadecimal (or even binary) data; of particular note though is that interactive fiction data files for use with the Hugo program typically use this extension.

Foamy666 said:
Hex is a computer language it's sort of like binary in a way, but different. It is short for hexadecimal. Definition below.

Hex is a generic sort of extension indicating some sort of hexadecimal (or even binary) data; of particular note though is that interactive fiction data files for use with the Hugo program typically use this extension.
Sorry but what's the Hugo program? I have like 8 different programs for everything I do but I dont know the name of a single one :rotfl:

Nanoer said:
Sorry but what's the Hugo program? I have like 8 different programs for everything I do but I dont know the name of a single one :rotfl:

And you're going to make a game? Ha, don't make me laugh more.. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Wow, I was tagged a few years ago, because I went to the threads where
people basically were begging the tag fairy to recognize them with
the bouncing smileys like this: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I figured, if I want to get tagged, I should earn it. So I made Tag Fairy Haiku.
My first haiku is my tag, but I have created a few different homage haikus
to the Tag Fairies. :)

And they made me Official and everything!

(At least Jiminy Cricket got a badge for being "official".) :teeth:
I'll settle for my pretty tag. :love:

you all are lucky lol I have been trying since i started no tag yet im not witty enough.

I just spent two and a half hours sitting in an uncomfortable cinema seat watching POTC... I'm too sore to bounce. At least the movie rocked!

Oh well... I'm desperate?

:Pinkbounc

maliboomer said:
I just spent two and a half hours sitting in an uncomfortable cinema seat watching POTC... I'm too sore to bounce. At least the movie rocked!

Oh well... I'm desperate?

:Pinkbounc
uh.. ok you need to go to sleep now lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter