**Official NOVEMBER 2021 Check in thread

My Nov trip is for work so most of our dining will be planned for us, but we do have two free nights. Thinking Jaleo for one and somewhere in Epcot for the other

In other news only 21 days till our 50th celebration trip!!

We are trying the Dolphin for the first time in March, looking forward to it!
In 2018 we stayed at B resort when there were more perks. Since we don’t go often (not even sure when/if after this trip) I wanted to splurge so the EMH could bake in extra down time since that was a complaint from last time…. Always rushing from one reservation to the next.

My Nov trip is for work so most of our dining will be planned for us, but we do have two free nights. Thinking Jaleo for one and somewhere in Epcot for the other

In other news only 21 days till our 50th celebration trip!!

We are doing Jaleo for our first night when we don't have park passes. Sounds interesting!

We are doing Jaleo for our first night when we don't have park passes. Sounds interesting!
It's amazing! Went for the first time in Feb. for my birthday and we've been back a couple times since :) We have it booked for our Sept/Oct trip too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter