OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

I checked and didn't see any. :(

The difference may be in party size, for instance, she may be looking for 5 or 6 and you might be checking a party of 3 or 4. Just a thought of why when someone says something is available we may not always see it. Good luck though!! I will say this too, out of curiousity I've been checking availability for present time, like tomorrow, the next day, a week from now, etc bc people always say that last minute reservations get canceled and changed and I've seen availability for nearly every single hard to book place last week, this week, next week. So I know it's hard to wait until the moment of your trip but I do believe people will drop things bc they realize they've booked too much or simply change their mind or they themselves find a better time and cancel. Maybe book some alternatives in case whenever you see second choices. But I bet within the 60 days before your trip there will be more availability. People cancel entire trips right before their balance is due. Again, good luck!!

The difference may be in party size, for instance, she may be looking for 5 or 6 and you might be checking a party of 3 or 4. Just a thought of why when someone says something is available we may not always see it. Good luck though!! I will say this too, out of curiousity I've been checking availability for present time, like tomorrow, the next day, a week from now, etc bc people always say that last minute reservations get canceled and changed and I've seen availability for nearly every single hard to book place last week, this week, next week. So I know it's hard to wait until the moment of your trip but I do believe people will drop things bc they realize they've booked too much or simply change their mind or they themselves find a better time and cancel. Maybe book some alternatives in case whenever you see second choices. But I bet within the 60 days before your trip there will be more availability. People cancel entire trips right before their balance is due. Again, good luck!!
Yes I was checking for 2 I was just shocked everyday I clicked on Thanksgiving week had 8:00 at GG
Having gone everything Thanksgiving for the past 6 years I can tell you once it gets closer more things will become available. Especially at 30 days and less as people finalize their plans.

Hi Everyone, just finding this thread now.. We are arriving to MCO on Thanksgiving at 1:15 (which is also my Hubs 35 Birthday) We have dinner planned at Le Cellier – 1st time (which I was lucky enough to get on my ADR day) then we plan on watching Illuminations.. this is what I have planned for the rest of our trip :

Fri 11/24 – MK – 5pm dinner at Beaches and Cream – 1s time

Sat 11/25 – AK – 10:20 Breakfast at Tusker House

Sun 11/26 – HS – 5:40 Dinner at Primetime 50’s café – 1st time

Mon 11/27 – MK – 5pm Dinner at Whispering Canyon Café -1st time

Tue 11/28 – Diseny Springs in the am / MVMCP at 4pm -1st time

Wed 11/29 – EP – 7:40 Via Napoli – 1st time (we are also going to be seeing the Storyteller around the world)

Thur 11/30 - MK – our 9th Anniversary 7:50 Ohana dinner

Fri 12/1 – EP – 7:45 am Bon Voyage Breakfast 1st time (finishing up the Storytellers around the world) Might try to get the new Frozen Dessert Party

Sat 12/2 – AK – opening till around 12:30 then back to catch the Tragical Express the airport for the flight home

I know some of these days are higher on the crowd calendars but we are just a party of 2 adults so waiting in line or skipping some things are not that big of a deal to us.. Of course we will try to max our Fastpasses so we will be able to do all we want.

Looking forward seeing plans - Michelle & Chris

I'm actually satisfied for now and glad I can turn my attention non-Disney things for a month or two:) My 180 day so was May 30 so a month of checking everything 30 times a day, I'm ready for a new focus. I did feel a huge bubble burst after my ADR day though and started second guessing what I reserved. Good now though!

Same day for us. Akershus was the "one" our daughter had to have and I was bugging out because there was nothing. I too am relieved that I won't be scouring the internet constantly for a reservation there. Only one left is Bon Voyage. I completely forgot about it for a few weeks from our 180 day. I've received 3 different texts from TP for reservations and somehow I get beat out every time. It has literally taken me less than 30 seconds to login and it'll be gone. Nutso.

Same day for us. Akershus was the "one" our daughter had to have and I was bugging out because there was nothing. I too am relieved that I won't be scouring the internet constantly for a reservation there. Only one left is Bon Voyage. I completely forgot about it for a few weeks from our 180 day. I've received 3 different texts from TP for reservations and somehow I get beat out every time. It has literally taken me less than 30 seconds to login and it'll be gone. Nutso.

Hmmmmm I got a TP BV text at 12:26 last and grabbed it:) BUT since I got my preferred date and time last night, I have one that someone so kindly coordinated with me previously which I will be releasing. We left today to go on vacation and our service has been hit and miss so I haven't posted to cancel/coordinate releasing it.

The one I'm releasing is 12/1 for 6 at 8:55am. If that helps you even til you find a preferred day/time, I'll happily coordinate with you.

I just have to wait til we have steady service. Going across west Texas is spotty to say the least.

Hi all. Here's our trip celebrating our wedding anniversary

Nov 14 4pm dinner at our resort then off to MK for MVMCP.
Nov 15 Dinner at Raintree AK
Nov 16 Breakfast at BOG, Dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh.
Nov 17 Pool day at resort 5pm flight home

Hmmmmm I got a TP BV text at 12:26 last and grabbed it:) BUT since I got my preferred date and time last night, I have one that someone so kindly coordinated with me previously which I will be releasing. We left today to go on vacation and our service has been hit and miss so I haven't posted to cancel/coordinate releasing it.

The one I'm releasing is 12/1 for 6 at 8:55am. If that helps you even til you find a preferred day/time, I'll happily coordinate with you.

I just have to wait til we have steady service. Going across west Texas is spotty to say the least.

That may work. We've secretly planned for my daughters' best friend and her parents to meet up with us the last few days we are there and there will be 6 of us. We have Ohana booked for that morning for the 6 of us but let me see if they'd want to switch to BV. Thanks so much for offering!!!

That may work. We've secretly planned for my daughters' best friend and her parents to meet up with us the last few days we are there and there will be 6 of us. We have Ohana booked for that morning for the 6 of us but let me see if they'd want to switch to BV. Thanks so much for offering!!!

No problem! You could do a TP for Ohana another day and I can hang on to BV as long as I need to see if you get one or the other.

Joining in!! Heading to the world 11/24-12/01. Excited to be trying MVMCP for the first time. Got most of the ADRs I wanted at decent times except of course for BOG dinner. Desperately waiting for my TP text :upsidedow

Just FYI in case you aren't checking this way but I've been looking for a garden grill time and kept putting in "breakfast" or "lunch" and it would give me a couple times I didn't like. I decided to look for a specific time and it came up with that time and a couple new times. So make sure you try with specific times not just general breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Just FYI in case you aren't checking this way but I've been looking for a garden grill time and kept putting in "breakfast" or "lunch" and it would give me a couple times I didn't like. I decided to look for a specific time and it came up with that time and a couple new times. So make sure you try with specific times not just general breakfast, lunch or dinner.

I'll try that! Thanks!

If anyone has a Bon Voyage breakfast for 11/26 or 11/27 that they may be dropping I would like to coordinate a time. Thanks!

Just found this thread and am loving it!! :lovestruc

We are headed down from November 25-December 1. It's my first trip since I was about 11 or 12 (22 years ago!). It's the first trip for my DH and DD, age 5.

We are hitting the character meals pretty heavily and I was wondering if any of you with more experience think it's too much. Our schedule is as follows:

11/25- fly in early afternoon, dinner at 1900 park fare
11/26-MK- Chef Mickey's for dinner as we do not have tickets for MVMCP.
11/27-EP- Akershus lunch
11/28-AK- Tusker House breakfast ( hoping to turn this into ROL dining package when they are released)
11/29-MK- Be Our Guest Lunch
11/30-HS- Hollywood and Vine breakfast, fantasmic package
12/1- Bon Voyage breakfast, we fly out at 6pm.

Thoughts??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter