OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

I really need to think about getting some dollars. Just not sure how much to take for me! My travel buddy is sorting his stuff. "Don't spend too much money, you'll have no savings!" Cry my parents. Um, guys, I think you'll find this is exactly why I HAVE savings!

11 days to go!

We have done pick a pearl a couple of times. It is a lot of fun. It's very interactive. My DD loves picking hers out and I let DS pick mine for me. Two years in a row DD picks twin pearls and DS picked the largest pearl of the day for me!

Do you recall the price range of the cages? I'll buy the chain ahead of time but would like my niece to pick the setting while we are there. Are they sterling?

Ya'll... We only JUST found out about the decorating your own Mickey cake in Disney Springs and they're all booked out. That would have been so fun! Sigh ... Next time... Who wouldn't want wine and a cake decorating class where you get to eat your test material? :rotfl:

Ya'll... We only JUST found out about the decorating your own Mickey cake in Disney Springs and they're all booked out. That would have been so fun! Sigh ... Next time... Who wouldn't want wine and a cake decorating class where you get to eat your test material? :rotfl:

Keep checking! I’ve found several dates open up during Thanksgiving week. I’ve actually had a choice between 11/19 and 11/23.

Keep checking! I’ve found several dates open up during Thanksgiving week. I’ve actually had a choice between 11/19 and 11/23.
Wow!! I guess i'll keep calling down! Thanksgiving day it just seems like the entire resort is booked solid, foodwise - haha!

Just a quick check-in from WDW! Safe travels to those coming in the coming days! I forget if it was in this thread or not (I don’t know how to search on my phone) but I remember someone asking if they could make it from Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam! to Fantasmic!. We did it tonight but it was tight. We walked pretty quickly and made it to a seat 4 minutes before the show. It was a crowded day in the park so that probably makes a difference but we were seated in the very back bleachers to the left of the walkway. We didn’t have an amazing view, but it is possible!

Waking up the kids in 1 hour and 45 minutes, then off to the airport... it is 3:15 am here and of course I can't sleep. I am so excited I could cry. So much work went into this trip, here's hoping it's the once in a lifetime trip that I have been planning for.

Waking up the kids in 1 hour and 45 minutes, then off to the airport... it is 3:15 am here and of course I can't sleep. I am so excited I could cry. So much work went into this trip, here's hoping it's the once in a lifetime trip that I have been planning for.
It will be! Now relax and go have some fun. :tigger:

Have a great trip!

Hi November friends, we are here now and I just want to tell you how incredibly amazing Flight of Passage is... It's the best ride I have ever been on, hands down. I was actually moved to tears. I thankfully snagged 2 FP so we get to go once more tomorrow! The line was at 210 minutes yesterday...

I'll post more on Tuesday when we are back home! Off soon to DS and then HS later today for the new holiday stuff!

Have a wonderful time pixiedust:

Hi November friends, we are here now and I just want to tell you how incredibly amazing Flight of Passage is... It's the best ride I have ever been on, hands down. I was actually moved to tears. I thankfully snagged 2 FP so we get to go once more tomorrow! The line was at 210 minutes yesterday...

I'll post more on Tuesday when we are back home! Off soon to DS and then HS later today for the new holiday stuff!
Thanks for posting this so glad you liked it and got another set of FP’s.
We arrive on Friday and are headed to AK so we can use our first set of FP”s on FOP :woohoo:
Can’t wait to ride this and see Pandora and the Tree of Life at night. We’re also riding EE so fun in the dark.

We fly out at 6 AM tomorrow on a sold out flight...not sure why everyone else is flying out that early but oh well. If anyone is interested in the MVMCP, we plan on attending tomorrow. I will try to come back with a quick up date on how it went.

Awesome! I can’t wait to hear what you think about the new holiday stuff.

Thanks for posting this so glad you liked it and got another set of FP’s.
We arrive on Friday and are headed to AK so we can use our first set of FP”s on FOP :woohoo:
Can’t wait to ride this and see Pandora and the Tree of Life at night. We’re also riding EE so fun in the dark.

I want to ride EE & 7D at night this trip. We have a 5pm fastpass for 7D so that will happen but I’m not sure if EE will work out. We will definitely see the Tree at night on our AK day though.

We fly out at 6 AM tomorrow on a sold out flight...not sure why everyone else is flying out that early but oh well. If anyone is interested in the MVMCP, we plan on attending tomorrow. I will try to come back with a quick up date on how it went.

Have fun at the party!

Month is going by fast! Actually waiting til everyone is woken up then going to start putting up Christmas decorations as this is the last weekend before DISNEY! And we won't have time when we come back.
Today is my last day as well.

Where is your starting point? Ours is 18 hours, with a toddler and 7mo. Two day drive and we stop in Chattanooga for the night.

Our starting point it Davenport, Iowa. We Are Probably stopping somewhere in Georgia but we don't Know WHere yet.

We have 18-19 also and are splitting it up with our 2 kids. They are 7 and 9. Just too much to try to do straight through
Ugh-we have a 16 hour drive. I keep pushing our start time earlier and earlier next Friday-kids can miss the last hour of school right? Want to be on road by 4 at latest (hoping for 3 if can pull kids) and drive as far as we can that night. I'd like to get into Orlando at decent time Saturday. Booked B Resort for that night before our timeshare week starts. BUT now my DD is deployed at Port Orleans (she doesn't know if Riverside or French Quarter yet, she is usually at Caribbean Beach) and I found a room there for Saturday night-debating whether it is worth about $75 more to be able to possibly see her in costume that night...

I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. And I think I'm finally done (no really this time I swear) tweaking our ADRs and FPs. Trying a lot of new things this time and extending to visit family. Hoping it all goes smoothly.
I adjusted a dinner time just this am :rotfl: But we have only 2 ADRs anyway. Trying Skipper Canteen for first time-fits in perfectly now with our evening in MK.

FoP is amazing!! And we love love EE in the dark. Like BTMRR in MK it is so cool in the dark.

My niece and her family will be there Monday. Managed to snag a 1900 PF breakfast for them on MVMCP day. They won't have park tickets that day so they can do breakfast, chill and party.

I really should have a check list this week to ensue I don't forget something...

I saw that rose gold ears are back in stock! Oh I hope they limit what people can buy. I want to pick some up on Thursday!!

Here now, and looking for them at HS. They were in yesterday and sold out today. The CM said they sold out in 15 mins. I’m bummed we chose the wrong park first. Wishing I knew someone here who could grab me a pair at MK or DS. I have cash!:worship::rotfl2:They couldn’t give me a time when they would have them again. With my luck we’ll keep missing them the entire trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter