OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Was I supposed to get any luggage tags of any sort? I signed up for magic express in June and haven't gotten any info other than an email. Someone said I should have gotten a packet and yellow tags right after in the mail. I did book my flight separately. First timer here!

Has anyone heard anything yet about the taping of the Christmas parade/musical performances? Dates?

I'm interested in this as well. I hate to say it but I hope they don't decided to do the taping Veteran's Day weekend like they did last year. The place was a madhouse.

Was I supposed to get any luggage tags of any sort? I signed up for magic express in June and haven't gotten any info other than an email. Someone said I should have gotten a packet and yellow tags right after in the mail. I did book my flight separately. First timer here!

I have not gotten my yellow ME tags yet either, and I bought my airline tickets in May and we travel next month.

I have not gotten my yellow ME tags yet either, and I bought my airline tickets in May and we travel next month.

I had trouble when I did my January reservation. After some searching on here I found this link:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/

I used it and got tags for January really soon afterwards.

Hit the Disney outlet store in Hershey, PA yesterday. Found shirts for the kids for $1.99! Am I the only nerd who likes to have a Disney shirt for each day? :)
Wow 1.99 that's awesome! No I like to do that to my kids too! DD7 and DS4 don't mind but DS10 it's getting trickier. I don't think he minds the disney shirts too much, he's just not too happy when he wears the same shirt as his little brother, LOL. I'm the mean mom who makes them match at Christmas too because it looks so cute in pictures!:teeth:

Anybody else starting to feel a bit stressed by how close the trip is getting??
I mean, I've got 36 days to go, but I feel like there's stuff I need to do and I might not get it all done. But really there isn't much I need to be doing, but I feel like there is. I really should get in to the eye doc and get glasses before the trip, man I'm getting blind, but other than that, not much.
It's just DH and I this time, so I only have to pack for 1. Yay!
Yes panicking here too! 32 days to go and every time I cross something off my Disney To Do list I seem to remember something else to add.:rolleyes1

Anybody else starting to feel a bit stressed by how close the trip is getting??
I mean, I've got 36 days to go, but I feel like there's stuff I need to do and I might not get it all done. But really there isn't much I need to be doing, but I feel like there is. I really should get in to the eye doc and get glasses before the trip, man I'm getting blind, but other than that, not much.
It's just DH and I this time, so I only have to pack for 1. Yay!

Yep! 24 days to go and I have race costumes to finish and shirts to make. I feel like I have more details up in the air then in past trips.

This reminds me that I was just thinking about this yesterday as I haven't gotten my tags either and normally I'd have them by now. I'd better call too.

I filled this out and have an email from June but no tags. I think I'll call them today and see what's going on.

Let me know what they say. I have an email from about the same time that says the tags will be shipped. I just assumed they'd come around the same time as the magic bands.

Let me know what they say. I have an email from about the same time that says the tags will be shipped. I just assumed they'd come around the same time as the magic bands.
Will do! Going to call soon! I'll keep you posted.

Yesterday was 4 weeks for us! I'm finally starting to get excited again. I WAS excited, and then in mid-Sept. my oldest tore his ACL in a football game and now has to have surgery. He's also out of basketball this year (his sophomore year) which is his main sport; he plays year-round and has played for school for the last 3 years. It's been devastating for him and heartbreaking for me so I wasn't really feeling this trip. However his school basketball coach has been phenomenal about how he's keeping DS involved this year so he'll be on top of things when he's back for Varsity next year, so we all feel better and now I'm again looking forward to Disney :goodvibes

I search for a BOG like 30 times a day. lol I just keep thinking that someone is going to drop one soon.
Don't stop! I always have alerts out for clients and I seem to find most of them within a week or two of their trips, even BOG, 'Ohana, the hard ones :thumbsup2

I use ziplock bags too.
I've started doing that, also, even though my kids are older (15 and 12). I don't put outfits in bags but I separate everyone's socks and underwear :D into different bags so that's all easier to find.

This reminds me that I was just thinking about this yesterday as I haven't gotten my tags either and normally I'd have them by now. I'd better call too.
Good luck! Just want to say that ME has been weird all year. I have clients that get them like, 3 weeks after I sign them up for ME and clients who don't get them until the week they travel, even when they're signed up months prior. Calling and checking is the way to go.

I received my me tags really early this trip. Usually it’s closer to my trip. I changed my flight home so I do need to get that changed. Was thinking about doing it when we got down there but I don’t want to waste precious vacation time.

1.99 shirts is a huge score! I bought my daughter jack & sally leggings this week so naturally I need to find her a shirt to match.

It’s good to hear that the hard to get reservations open up closer to the trip. I’ll keep looking.

Do you guys know anything about Dapper Days? I was just obsessively checking different Crowd Calendars and saw really high crowds on 11/18 for Dapper Days. Apparently people dress really fancy to go to the parks that day?

We are doing the morning in Epcot and the evening in Magic Kingdom. Hopefully it isn't too crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter