OFFICIAL MNSSHP Guest List - 2011

Heya can you change us to Oct 13th family of five ... costumes: Phineas Ferb Candice Isabella and Stacy
Im pretty sure we will be hitting it Oct 13 but may go for Oct 11th if weather report looks scetchy later in the week.
We will NOT be attending the 10th since we have a YES class at 8:30am the 11th

We'll be going September 13th to celebrate my youngest sister's 14th birthday!

:woohoo:

I plan to attend on September 30th. It will be just me. Not sure what I will be dressing up as, but I'll let you know as soon as I know.

DH got me MNSSHP tix for the kids and I for Sept. 16 for Mother's Day. He has to work (we are in DW then for his job) so I am taking the kids! This will be out 4th year in a row and we can't wait!

We will be going on Oct 11th..this is our 1st party..We are so excited..Will be myself, dh, ds12, ds10, my best friend and her dh and their ds12

We will be there October 27th. It's our first time for Halloween and we cant wait! It will be myself, dh, ds (12), dd (8), and ds (turning 5 on Halloween). We are staying at the Poly, and at this point have no idea on costumes :woohoo:

Hello!
We're joining in on the party planning.
DH, DD (12) and I will be attending the party on Oct. 27th.
Our main focus is riding the rides and seeing the parade/fireworks.
I don't think we'll be dressing up this year, and we are staying at BLT.

We're looking forward to a wonderful party!

We just ordered our tickets for 9/23
Staying at POP
we have a tink,ariel,tiana,and jack sparrow havent decicded on the grownups costumes yet

I will be attending the October 10th party with my mom! :cool1: We are staying at Beach Club Villas. For costumes, I know I'm going to be Minnie, Mom isn't sure what she's doing yet.

Hey. Joining the MNSSHP planning fun. We are going Sept.23. Never been to any Disney party and really excited. DH, DD myself and my BFF and her DD. Just have to figure out some costumes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter