"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some friends of ours bought tickets for MVMCP and then found out they can’t go, so they gave us the tickets, but I’m not sure whether they’re linked to them in MDE or not. We have the green RFID cards - will there be any problem at the gate, if they are linked to other people? We won’t be trying to book any FP with them, just enter the party.

TIA!
I would ensure the MVMCP entitlement has been reassigned to you and each member of your family in MDE. If the physical cards are linked to the other profiles (which I believe you have to do when you purchase them online) I do not think it would work with your fingerprints.

Does anyone have recommendations for counter service restaurants that are open during the party? Don't want to spend too much time eating.

Flying down tomorrow at 7am and am feeling totally unprepared for our first MVMCP on Friday night! :(

Unprepared with details being released so late? Characters are typically 1-2D before, it's the other things that are a little behind, but some shows, parade & fireworks times were released early last week.

You will be at Disney! :santa: Enjoy! Plan for 2-3 must do things and go from there. Post #1 has all party details.

Sandy Claws, 7D, Moana, Nick & Judy should all meet early, before party actually starts --- if meeting characters is your thing. Make sure to be at park to enter before 4pm unless have tickets & already inside. Do you subscribe to Kenny the Pirate's Character Locator? It's a small fee but totally worth it, it has detailed party info. He also offers party touring plans included with subscription.

Just guessing why you feel unprepared, this is how it usually is for 1st party, not as many details, no map. So check out Post #1. You can go through last few pages of MNSHHP Thread, PP posted some good party strategies that they did. Have fun! Report back here after party!!! pixiedust:

Some friends of ours bought tickets for MVMCP and then found out they can’t go, so they gave us the tickets, but I’m not sure whether they’re linked to them in MDE or not. We have the green RFID cards - will there be any problem at the gate, if they are linked to other people? We won’t be trying to book any FP with them, just enter the party.

TIA!
You’ll be fine using the RFID cards to enter the Party. The entitlements may be linked to an MDE but won’t interfere with your park entrance. If they do require a biometric when you enter the Party, your biometric is linked to that new Party ticket.

PETER PAN MADE THE LIST YAAAAAAAAY!!!

now just gotta track him down and i still plan on bringing my own camera as last year he didnt have a photopass photographer

but omg I'm so happy he made the cut

We’re a party of 15. 6 kids under the age of 7. Don’t think we will make it to the 11:00 pm parade. Want to see fireworks and parade most of all. What’s the best plan?

What experience have people had getting their party wristbands and map inside the park versus at the main gate/special entry line. We will be at MK for rope drop that day so that my kids can get in as many rides as possible, taking naps and coming back for the party around 5pm. Since we will already have been in MK that day I was thinking it may be quicker and easier for us to enter using a regular park tapstile versus waiting in the MVMCP line to get in, then heading to Tortuga to get our wristbands as I have a Jingle Cruise FP for 5-6pm. Has anyone else had success doing this?

:disrocks:
Leaving this afternoon for the party tomorrow!!!
I'll be trying to pay attention at work (and not check the boards too often) before I have to leave - I'm sure it will be very hard to concentrate.
Thank you @monique5 for taking your time and providing all the info and also thanks to everyone else who have answered my questions and gave great party input.
We can't wait!!!
:thanks:
Amy

What experience have people had getting their party wristbands and map inside the park versus at the main gate/special entry line. We will be at MK for rope drop that day so that my kids can get in as many rides as possible, taking naps and coming back for the party around 5pm. Since we will already have been in MK that day I was thinking it may be quicker and easier for us to enter using a regular park tapstile versus waiting in the MVMCP line to get in, then heading to Tortuga to get our wristbands as I have a Jingle Cruise FP for 5-6pm. Has anyone else had success doing this?
At 5, neither line should be too long, but personally I’d opt to enter via the party entrance and just get your band right away. No use waiting in two lines.

:disrocks:
Leaving this afternoon for the party tomorrow!!!
I'll be trying to pay attention at work (and not check the boards too often) before I have to leave - I'm sure it will be very hard to concentrate.
Thank you @monique5 for taking your time and providing all the info and also thanks to everyone else who have answered my questions and gave great party input.
We can't wait!!!
:thanks:
Amy

Exciting! Have fun! Report back here with details.

does anyone think there would be a big difference in attendance between the 11/28 party and 12/1 party? If I do 11/28 I will lose my FP for FOP that is from 6-7pm that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter