"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

When does it snow on main street? At the MVMCP how many princesses can you meet at once? Is it a separate line for each? What about the characters at the storybook circus? Thanks

If you want to see the princesses with princes, do you have to choose which one? My daughter has this as her priority although I would love to do 7D. And I really want to do Mickey. Santa is available every day, right, not just for the party? I think I will need to do Santa another day so we don't "waste" time. Actually is Santa still at Epcot too and if yes, which is recommended if you only do one?

This is going to seem like an oddball question but....
This will be our first MVMCP, we've always been Halloween partiers. My son has a collection of Christmas nutcrackers that we put out every year. Does anyone know if there are any Disney nutcrackers available either at the party or just in general around Christmas time?? :santa:
I actually would check in Epcot in Germany...

If you want to see the princesses with princes, do you have to choose which one? My daughter has this as her priority although I would love to do 7D. And I really want to do Mickey. Santa is available every day, right, not just for the party? I think I will need to do Santa another day so we don't "waste" time. Actually is Santa still at Epcot too and if yes, which is recommended if you only do one?
Santa IS still at Epcot and is a much shorter wait than in MK or DS.

When does it snow on main street? At the MVMCP how many princesses can you meet at once? Is it a separate line for each? What about the characters at the storybook circus? Thanks

As long as they keep the princes/princesses the same as in the past, you'll be able to meet Aurora and Phillip with Snow White and her Prince, that is just one line for the 4. They should meet outside by the new castle walls.

Inside Princess Fairytale Hall there will be Rapunzel and Flynn with Cinderella and Prince Charming.

So you'll need to wait in 2 separate lines to meet all 8.

Storybook Circus usually has Scrooge, Daisy and Donald together for one group photo, then Minnie and Goofy separate. However...if you get lucky and it rains during your party they all meet together under the train station roof. One of my favorite pictures from the last party we attended is just me, Scrooge, Donald, Daisy, Minnie and Goofy.

See my above for the princes and princesses. I'd pick whichever set she wants more and line up around 6:15 pm before the party starts.

Depending on when the Dwarves begin to meet, which is usually before the party starts, you could try to be first in their line then rush over to the princes/princesses of your choice and not be too far back in line.

Santa is available (with Mrs. Clause, I believe) in Epcot every day.

OhioStateBuckeye, do they hand out a list of times when you get in for the party (I am not doing the morning, just the party that day.) If 7D are meeting early I would likely do that and if not just line up for the Cinderella/Rapunzel meet.

Just got a message from Disney cancelling my BTMRR FP on 12/4/16 due to operating schedule change. I'm hoping it may just be that it's a party night and it's closing earlier because I so have a later FP.

Last edited:
W.T.F. I couldn't get a fast pass for seven dwarves mine for our MK day but was able to snag one our party night (530) Now they cancelled it and replaced it with splash mountain. No I can't do splash mountain at 230 because I can't enter the park until 4 and my youngest just hit the 38in mark

W.T.F. I couldn't get a fast pass for seven dwarves mine for our MK day but was able to snag one our party night (530) Now they cancelled it and replaced it with splash mountain. No I can't do splash mountain at 230 because I can't enter the park until 4 and my youngest just hit the 38in mark

The exact same thing happened to me! Literally, 2:30 Splash FP with a kid that isn't tall enough. I'm going to call this afternoon and see if I can get it switched back, or at least an anytime FP for SDMT.

Just got a message from Disney cancelling my BTMRR FP on 12/4/16 due to operating schedule change. I'm hoping it may just be that it's a party night and it's closing earlier because I so have a later FP.

OOOOHHH I don't like the sound of that. It's scheduled to come out of refurb in mid-November. Let's hope this doesn't mean they aren't going to be finished until some time in December.

Do the 7Ds meet in the same spot they meet at the Halloween party? It's our #1 priority for the CHristmas party.

OhioStateBuckeye, do they hand out a list of times when you get in for the party (I am not doing the morning, just the party that day.) If 7D are meeting early I would likely do that and if not just line up for the Cinderella/Rapunzel meet.

Not really, they do have party maps which have little character icons, but the icons won't even say what characters is what. If you aren't attending the first party check back here and this thread will have all the info.

Do the 7Ds meet in the same spot they meet at the Halloween party? It's our #1 priority for the CHristmas party.

This year's Halloween party they met in a new spot, they might be there for the Christmas party but I'd wait and check back in this thread after the first party.

Reactions: TAK
My FP for SDMT was cancelled too on 11/29 .It was 5:55 - 6:55. They switched me to a 2:30 splash mountain. Can not get in until 4 though as we only have party tickets that day.

My FP for SDMT was cancelled too on 11/29 .It was 5:55 - 6:55. They switched me to a 2:30 splash mountain. Can not get in until 4 though as we only have party tickets that day.

Same thing happened to me. I called the number on the email and the CM gave me an anytime FP for SDMT. I didn't even have to ask, so you might try that.

Happened to me twice! They switched my BMTRR to Splash Mountain on a party night and they also switched my KRR to the Safari on my DAK night. I had to go and find a new times for both attractions. :mad:

Same thing happened to me. I called the number on the email and the CM gave me an anytime FP for SDMT. I didn't even have to ask, so you might try that.

When you called did you happen to ask why they canceled it? I just double checked all mine and they are all okay but I'm a little paranoid that I need to check them daily now.

When you called did you happen to ask why they canceled it? I just double checked all mine and they are all okay but I'm a little paranoid that I need to check them daily now.

They didn't say, and I honestly didn't ask. She just apologized and fixed it, so I let it go.

Was it literally at 5:30? Or was it at something like 5:35? Because my theory is they're going through and cancelling all the ones that end after 6:30 like they did for MNSSHP earlier in the fall.

Not really, they do have party maps which have little character icons, but the icons won't even say what characters is what. If you aren't attending the first party check back here and this thread will have all the info.

This year's Halloween party they met in a new spot, they might be there for the Christmas party but I'd wait and check back in this thread after the first party.

Thanks -- out of curiosity where are the 7D meeting for Halloween this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter