Official March 2022 thread!

Entertainment that was recently announced (returning/debut dates):
February 11 - Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade!
February 11 - Frontierland Hoedown Happening
February 25 - Mickey's Magical Friendship Faire
March 9 - Festival of Fantasy Parade

thank you! Appreciate it.

Any expert educated guesses as to whether they will extend hours to open parks earlier for the busy March/Spring break weeks? Park levels are predicted at 9/10 almost the entire time we will be there.

Also, thoughts on whether they may add ILL attractions to Genie+ like they did over the holidays? (Not sure if that was a Christmas gift or based on crowd issues.)
I would check two weeks before on a Friday. That is when they could update the hours and extend them. I would be surprised if they do not extend them for such a busy time such as Spring Break.

Is anyone else sad about missing the extended evening hours for DHS? Booo! :P

I'm glad it's finally happening, though.

Is anyone else sad about missing the extended evening hours for DHS? Booo! :P

I'm glad it's finally happening, though.
Staying deluxe was a one-and-done kind of thing for me, so I wouldn’t be getting extended evening hours no matter when they are.

Staying deluxe was a one-and-done kind of thing for me, so I wouldn’t be getting extended evening hours no matter when they are.

Same here, we are usually Pop Peasants 😀 so will have to be grateful for our extra 30 minutes in the morning. Happy for those who do stay Deluxe, though! Poly is on my bucket list.. one day :)

Same here, we are usually Pop Peasants 😀 so will have to be grateful for our extra 30 minutes in the morning. Happy for those who do stay Deluxe, though! Poly is on my bucket list.. one day :)
Deluxe is not in the budget for us either. My dream is to one day stay in one of the Animal Kingdom resorts with a Savannah view.

February 11 - Frontierland Hoedown Happening
I am so excited for this! Love the Frontierland Hoedown! :)
I would check two weeks before on a Friday. That is when they could update the hours and extend them. I would be surprised if they do not extend them for such a busy time such as Spring Break.
Keeping fingers crossed for extended park hours!

Going the week of the 20th. I always look at crowd calendars (even though I know it's busy 24/7) and was surprised the reco park is the one with the extended evening hours. One would think that EEHours would draw more people to that park for the day. Is this true?

Going the week of the 20th. I always look at crowd calendars (even though I know it's busy 24/7) and was surprised the reco park is the one with the extended evening hours. One would think that EEHours would draw more people to that park for the day. Is this true?
Who Dey!!!

reco park?
Do you mean EPCOT?

I think Disney has mostly just had extended evening hours on Mondays and Wednesdays. They don't usually change the days of the week.

Hi everyone! We have been trying to figure out a 'getaway' to FL for late Feb or early March to enjoy some warmer weather. It seems all of South/Southwest FL is booked up or outrageously expensive so we're actually considering a weekend trip to WDW again (we did this in early Dec). 2 nights at POP with two 1 day park passes is "cheaper" than what we've found further south if it's anywhere near a coast!

I see the Flower/Garden fest begins March 2, but is there a way to know if the normal musical entertainment will be back at EPCOT? We went in early March twice before and enjoyed the bands that played at various countries. Our last March trip (March 2020) we really liked the band at the UK pavilion garden. Am I just an idiot on how to check if the bands will be playing? Thanks for any help.

Hi everyone! We have been trying to figure out a 'getaway' to FL for late Feb or early March to enjoy some warmer weather. It seems all of South/Southwest FL is booked up or outrageously expensive so we're actually considering a weekend trip to WDW again (we did this in early Dec). 2 nights at POP with two 1 day park passes is "cheaper" than what we've found further south if it's anywhere near a coast!

I see the Flower/Garden fest begins March 2, but is there a way to know if the normal musical entertainment will be back at EPCOT? We went in early March twice before and enjoyed the bands that played at various countries. Our last March trip (March 2020) we really liked the band at the UK pavilion garden. Am I just an idiot on how to check if the bands will be playing? Thanks for any help.
The schedule and list of bands for Garden Rock has been posted already, should be able to find it on Disney's site or at the very least the Disney Parks Blog

Thanks -- I did see the bands for Garden Rocks (I should have said that). I was actually talking about the bands that appear at the countries. When we went in December, it was the story tellers, so was hopeful that musical acts would be back for Flower/Garden. I should check the forum here for that festival (I'm out of research practice!).

As far as I know, they haven't replaced the band that used to play at the UK pavilion. But they do have other musicians at other countries, like Voices of Liberty, Jammitors, Alberta Bound, etc. You can see the list on the MDE app under entertainment. Just pick a day and select your interests. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter