Official March 2022 thread!

When Disney releases new hours, how long does it take before more restaurant reservations are available?

I don't think there's a method to it--you just gotta check every day :( Later dates for next week started trickling in a lot last week, and still more seem to be added every day. There still aren't any Epcot breakfast ADRs for next week even though it's opening at 8:30!

I don't think there's a method to it--you just gotta check every day :( Later dates for next week started trickling in a lot last week, and still more seem to be added every day. There still aren't any Epcot breakfast ADRs for next week even though it's opening at 8:30!
I wonder if they add availability for reservations when they get staffing sorted out.

I would love to do carry on only. Especially since we have to change planes and clear customs in Toronto. Not sure I can make it work, but I will give it a shot!
That's exactly why we are doing it. We are flying out of Toronto Island airport and clearing customs in Montreal and I feel worried about my luggage getting lost.
I just realized we're leaving 2 weeks from tomorrow! Wow! Super excited, but also somewhat stressed. The crowds have been insane! We'll just have to expect it and roll with it, but I'm also trying to do ALL THE RESEARCH to come up with the best possible touring plans...
Same here!! So exciting that you are only 2 weeks away!
We just had a trip that focused pretty hard on rides in 2020, so I don't think we'll be that upset if we don't get to ride that many rides next week. I switched one of my park reservations from DHS to Epcot just because DHS looks like an absolute dumpster fire at rope drop right now. We'll hop there one evening and hope for the best!
DHS does look like a dumpster fire! We are going to try to book what we can with ILLs and Genie+ and will just have to go with it. We can't change our reservations now as our day is sold out so we will just have to make the best of it.

this rain on Wednesday has me nervous as we're having dinner at BOG and it's Extended Evening hours for Deluxe guests..and it rained on our last trip this time of year the SAME NIGHT we we ate at BOG!!
You can't trust long range forecasts and you really can't trust any Florida forecasts, even two day forecasts. ;)
There wasn't any rain predicted for our trip last month and then an all day rain showed up out of nowhere.

We arrive later today (heading to airport in about 45 mins) and just got a call from WDW asking if we wanted a free magical upgrade from POP to French Quarter. While it was fun to get an offer, we are only there for 2 days with just EPCOT and DHS in our plans, so we value the Skyliner over buses. So we passed. Perhaps I should have double checked the map before declining since it's just as close, but we do prefer the skyliner to buses.

We just booked a last-minute trip for 3/16-3/18 (split stay with Universal on 3/14-15). We haven't been since 2018 when crowds were moderate and we were FP+ pros ... hoping we get to do at least a few of our favorites. I'm trying to psych my 11-year old twins up to stay up late for extended hours at MK on Wednesday - we're coming from Central time zone and with the time change I figure it will "feel" like 11 pm to us, haha!

I have a request for my fellow March travelers - can someone report back if Epcot is still doing the Rainbow Connection display on Spaceship Earth? TIA.
I saw a report that it has been changed to a Colors of the Wind display for Garden Festival.

I put this over in the Dinning Cancelation Thread but wanted to put here as well

I will be canceling two Character Breakfast - Willing to coordinate!

3/15 -Tusker House Breakfast for 5 at 8:05am
3/17 Chef Mickey's for 5 at 7:50am

Is anyone else having trouble with dining reservation services? I have been getting notifications, but have yet to successfully grab a reservation even if it is in my hand when the notification pops up and I click the link in less than one second. It’s getting very frustrating.

I did not want to hear this. We are there 3/13-3/18. Hopefully it will just be quick Florida showers and not rain all day.

View attachment 651697

I hope there are some Doctor Who fans here.
I LOVE THIS.

Also, not a delivery FROM Disney, but rather FOR Disney. Ordered my partner a shirt for our AK day. Yesterday morning it was in Chicago. Last night it arrived on my doorstep. Apparently the TARDIS really does deliver now

A friendly heads up to March 13-18 travelers- pack patience so your trip stays magical. All 4 parks are sold out of reservations on the 14th and 17th. (This may explain difficulty in getting ADRs that week also.) Other parks vary as sold out across those dates. I don't want to Debbie Downer your trip but I think having a proper set of expectations going into a trip can make all the difference in maintaining the magic. I hope you all have the very best of trips!

We just had a trip that focused pretty hard on rides in 2020, so I don't think we'll be that upset if we don't get to ride that many rides next week.
We were just there in May of last year, but Dh insisted that we had to go back during the actual 50th celebration. We were there for the 25th.

We arrive later today (heading to airport in about 45 mins) and just got a call from WDW asking if we wanted a free magical upgrade from POP to French Quarter.
How awesome. I would love to be offered a free upgrade, but those things never happen to me.

I'm trying to psych my 11-year old twins up to stay up late for extended hours at MK on Wednesday - we're coming from Central time zone and with the time change I figure it will "feel" like 11 pm to us, haha!
We already have plans to leave the park after lunch, go back to the room for a nap, then return for dinner and stay till closing.

I LOVE THIS.

Also, not a delivery FROM Disney, but rather FOR Disney. Ordered my partner a shirt for our AK day. Yesterday morning it was in Chicago. Last night it arrived on my doorstep. Apparently the TARDIS really does deliver now
Yay! Glad you got the shirt in time. I managed to limit myself to only one new shirt this trip. Last time I bought several.

9 more days for me. If Disney isn’t enough, we might stop briefly at Busch Gardens (Williamsburg) the day before we fly out. We are passholders there.

A friendly heads up to March 13-18 travelers- pack patience so your trip stays magical. All 4 parks are sold out of reservations on the 14th and 17th. (This may explain difficulty in getting ADRs that week also.) Other parks vary as sold out across those dates. I don't want to Debbie Downer your trip but I think having a proper set of expectations going into a trip can make all the difference in maintaining the magic. I hope you all have the very best of trips!
Those are my exact dates. Thankfully I have all of my ADRs sorted. We are going in with the expectation that it will be really crowded, so we will just have to make the best of what we can. It helps that we just has a trip back in May and we are planning a Disneyland trip next summer for my daughter’s graduation.

We arrive later today (heading to airport in about 45 mins) and just got a call from WDW asking if we wanted a free magical upgrade from POP to French Quarter. While it was fun to get an offer, we are only there for 2 days with just EPCOT and DHS in our plans, so we value the Skyliner over buses. So we passed. Perhaps I should have double checked the map before declining since it's just as close, but we do prefer the skyliner to buses.
I would have done the same. French Quarter is great, but that Skyliner is a game changer in terms of transportation! Hope ya'll have a fantastic time!

Either hours were extended for the week of the 20th, or I just haven't updated my planning docs yet, which is totally possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter