**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
I believe they only come with package reservations, so if you have a room only reservation (purchased tickets elsewhere), you may not have them.

*Someone correct me if I am mis-remembering this!*
We have a package and we got the luggage tag straps, just not the actual luggage tags. There’s a side part of the box that they should’ve been in but the box had gotten ripped so I’m assuming they fell out. I took it to our post office and they said they will look and call me tomorrow. When I chatted with a cm she said they can’t send me new ones apparently...

What are you using to decorate it?

There is a great thread on the boards all about decorating magic bands. I used a clear base and top coat nail polish as a base coat and then used acrylic paint, then the same nail polish as a top coat. No cracking or pealing. I have also used sharpies, and acrylic paint pens. Always using the base / top coat nail poilish before and after.
I did notice with my DH’s band (gray one), and the only one that I didn’t do a coat of paint first, that his paint did scrape a but from wear and tear. Mine (purple) and my DD’s didn’t have any problems at all. .Have fun!
Here’s the link to the magic band board!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...ic-bands-please-show-us-the-pictures.3190181/

4E67F21C-9922-49E8-B2F5-9C854A948917.jpeg
0844A878-5A31-437F-A925-9B2CDA78CBA1.jpeg
F04B93E7-6578-46C1-B991-46544CF2F5D7.jpeg

There is a great thread on the boards all about decorating magic bands. I used a clear base and top coat nail polish as a base coat and then used acrylic paint, then the same nail polish as a top coat. No cracking or pealing. I have also used sharpies, and acrylic paint pens. Always using the base / top coat nail poilish before and after.
I did notice with my DH’s band (gray one), and the only one that I didn’t do a coat of paint first, that his paint did scrape a but from wear and tear. Mine (purple) and my DD’s didn’t have any problems at all. .Have fun!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...ic-bands-please-show-us-the-pictures.3190181/

View attachment 299652
View attachment 299653
View attachment 299654
Those look cool! I’m not very artistic so I probably won’t decorate mine lol

26 days! :cool1: I got our bands decorated. Dh wanted his band on his watch, Kiddo picked Haunted Mansion theme and I painted mine rose gold. I hope to start making tee-shirts this weekend.

Attachments

• LRM_EXPORT_20180201_204943.jpg
    LRM_EXPORT_20180201_204943.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 13
26 days! :cool1: I got our bands decorated. Dh wanted his band on his watch, Kiddo picked Haunted Mansion theme and I painted mine rose gold. I hope to start making tee-shirts this weekend.
We have 26 days too!!

I'm a little disappointed because we got our magic bands today and the luggage tags are missing. One side of the box looked like it had been ripped open so I'm assuming they fell out. I'm calling Disney to see if they can send us new ones. Not Disney's fault, but definitely the fault of the postal service not taking care of our items...
Our luggage tags came separate with info on Magical Express. Didn't know they shipped them with MB's.

I love what you did with the centers. I just added to mine. Will post when I get them all done.

View attachment 299652
View attachment 299653
View attachment 299654
They look great! I'm following that thread too....so many cool ideas.

Our luggage tags came separate with info on Magical Express. Didn't know they shipped them with MB's.
Are you talking about the yellow magical express tags or the luggage tags that match the colors of the magic bands?

If anyone else happened to be waiting on the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party to open up at Epcot, the dates just became bookable!

That's how I've done them too and I've had good results. I did these two in 2015 and they still look good. I'm actually taking the multi-color band with us next month, though I'm not sure the battery is still good after this long.

upload_2018-2-4_0-41-7.png upload_2018-2-4_0-43-3.png

Are you talking about the yellow magical express tags or the luggage tags that match the colors of the magic bands?
I know nothing about the matching luggage tags. What are they and who gets them?

Just finally getting over being sick...thank goodness it was before our Disney trip. My grandson is so excited, he's marking off the days every night on his calendar! First time visit for him.

Just finally getting over being sick...thank goodness it was before our Disney trip. My grandson is so excited, he's marking off the days every night on his calendar! First time visit for him.

I am with you there I am recovering from the flu first time I’ve ever had it. I went to pick up groceries yesterday and felt like I had ran a marathon. 27days to get my strength back.

I know nothing about the matching luggage tags. What are they and who gets them?
Each luggage tag matches a color in the magic bands. You can look them up on google images. They only send them if you have a package. My post office couldn’t find them and apparently doesn’t really care that I didn’t get them. I’m not going to file a claim because I think that’s ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter