"Official" March 09 thread Who Else???

We leave tommorrow and I'm still not packed! Well mostly but I'm putting off a few last minute things....oh well, it'll all come together in time!

Tomorrow at this time we'll be dining at Chef Mickey's!!

We're getting set to pack up the car & head to the airport! We'll be on the plane in just a few hours!!

:banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :dance3: :banana:

I hope everyone has a safe & MAGICAL trip!! :tinker:

I'm back and had a wonderful time. The weather was really hot and the crowds were bad but it was perfect! LOL Is this what they call post vacation depression? I wanna go back....

Even worse..... today is my BIRTHDAY!

How can the DIS be down on my birthday?!?!?!?!?!? :sad2:

We're here!! Went to Epcot today and the crowds were non exsistant!! We walked onto pretty much every ride and even rode some twice (including test track!)

Hopefully it stays like that!

Just about all packed and ready to head to the airport tomorrow to stay the night so we can leave first thing wednesday morning.. God i cant wait!!!!:cool1:

on the second half of our trip at ssr. so far crowds are not to bad as long as you make the rope drop..went on the DVC tour for an add on saturday and the guide said all rooms at all resorts were booked for the week. went to ak yesterday and it was great.. going to mgm this morning..

We got back from Disney on 3/17. It feels really weird being home. It will probably be a few years before I get to to go back so I have mixed emotions. Still trying to get caught up on sleep and around the house.

The weather was a lot warmer than we had planned for but I'll take that over cold and rain any day. We were there 3/10 - 3/17 and the crowds weren't too bad the beginning of the week but on 3/15 & 3/16 they were getting a little too much for my liking. I'll update the boards on our experiences sometime in the next few days.

To all those still heading out - enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter