Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

Im leaving today after the hubs gets off of work!!! We will not be there until tuesday though. We are driving from IL to Alabam to see my mil for a few days at the beach. So excited!

To all those leaving this weekend, have a great, safe trip and keep cool in the 100 degree weather!! :scared:

We don't leave til Wed., and it looks like the temp goes down a little bit for the rest of the week, which is good! But I'll take anything over our crappy, rainy weather here!!

4 days, and I can't wait a single minute more! :goodvibes

One more sleep!

If anyone has been keeping up with the baseball drama...my son's team won again tonight and we are praying that storms hold off for our final game today at 1pm! I really have a feeling that we can win this one too! OUr kids did play in the pouring down rain last night. It wasn't lightening so they played. Even the professionals stop in the rain!

POR - June 28th through July 7. My ticker is off by 1 day because we changed our dates awhile ago, but I'm too darned lazy to change ny ticker!

4 more days!!!! Just when I thought I was done planning, I was able to get ADR's to CM AND LeCellier with online dining last night! :yay: Well, I now have some more planning to keep me busy!!!!

One more week - leaving next Saturday, will get to WDW Sunday, POFQ 6/28 - 7/4!:goodvibes:dance3:

8 More Days!!

I checked park hours today and they have increased again!!! :scared1:

Now I'm getting worried about crowds....BUT a crowded Disney is better than NO Disney! :thumbsup2

4 more days!!!! Just when I thought I was done planning, I was able to get ADR's to CM AND LeCellier with online dining last night! :yay: Well, I now have some more planning to keep me busy!!!!

That's awesome!!! send some pixie dust my way cause I haven't had any luck!:rotfl:

8 More Days!!

I checked park hours today and they have increased again!!! :scared1:

Now I'm getting worried about crowds....BUT a crowded Disney is better than NO Disney! :thumbsup2

We have been here since Tuesday. Crowds are very manageable. Maybe we have gotten lucky, but the longest line we have waited in was 20 minutes for splash mountain. We are using fast pass when we can of course, but getting on TONS of rides in the am. Heat is WAY up there but it's far better than the rain and 70 degree temps we left in PA.

We were thinking of extending our stay a few days, leaving this coming Wednesday, but everything is booked solid!

We have been here since Tuesday. Crowds are very manageable. Maybe we have gotten lucky, but the longest line we have waited in was 20 minutes for splash mountain. We are using fast pass when we can of course, but getting on TONS of rides in the am. Heat is WAY up there but it's far better than the rain and 70 degree temps we left in PA.

We were thinking of extending our stay a few days, leaving this coming Wednesday, but everything is booked solid!

YAY!!! thank you for the update!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter